Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Reda Khadra

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
My Sheffield United supporting friend says there are a lot of rumours of Khadra going there on loan for the season

I have a Sunderland supporting friend who has said there are rumours of him going to Sunderland as well.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Given the competition for places in that wide attacking area, I think its almost certain he will go out on loan again

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I have a Sunderland supporting friend who has said there are rumours of him going to Sunderland as well.

I know you're only quoting a friend, but this would be a bit of a step down from Blackburn last season. I do appreciate that Sheff Utd is hardly (much) of a step up.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I know you're only quoting a friend, but this would be a bit of a step down from Blackburn last season. I do appreciate that Sheff Utd is hardly (much) of a step up.

I think this is the joy of the Championship. At this stage, we haven't the foggiest who will be at the top and who will be at the bottom.

Nottingham Forest were hot garbage until they finally fired Chris Hughton, then romped to promotion and were unlucky not to catch Bournemouth who stumbled over the line. It's entirely possible that Sunderland and Sheffield United could find themselves challenging for the top 6 while Blackburn might disappear into midtable. Or, they'll be the bottom 3. Who knows?!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Is Sunderland a step down? Its the same league, but a bigger club, with bigger gates.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I think this is the joy of the Championship. At this stage, we haven't the foggiest who will be at the top and who will be at the bottom.

Nottingham Forest were hot garbage until they finally fired Chris Hughton, then romped to promotion and were unlucky not to catch Bournemouth who stumbled over the line. It's entirely possible that Sunderland and Sheffield United could find themselves challenging for the top 6 while Blackburn might disappear into midtable. Or, they'll be the bottom 3. Who knows?!

I used to agree with this. As good as the last two seasons have been, I still enjoyed our time more in the Championship, as it's a proper competition. Of late, however, it's become more predictable than when we were in it. Not as predictable as the PL granted, just more predictable.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I used to agree with this. As good as the last two seasons have been, I still enjoyed our time more in the Championship, as it's a proper competition. Of late, however, it's become more predictable than when we were in it. Not as predictable as the PL granted, just more predictable.

Can you tell me who's going to win it and who is getting relegated please? I want to get my money down early!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If we're going by a bigger club, then he needs to go to MASSIVE

Massive are in League One though, so very much a step down.

By the way though, look what the fixture gods have delivered on the very first day of the lower league season:

Saturday 30th July, 15:00
LEAGUE ONE
Sheffield Wednesday v Portsmouth

MASSIVE, MASSIVE game. :clap2:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

By the way though, look what the fixture gods have delivered on the very first day of the lower league season:

Saturday 30th July, 15:00
LEAGUE ONE
Sheffield Wednesday v Portsmouth

MASSIVE, MASSIVE game. :clap2:

:lolol:

I see what you did there....

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

You are forgetting the simple fact, they are Massive, so it doesn't matter what division they play in. Playing for them is still the second greatest honour that can befall a footballer, the first of course is being blessed with the call to play for Dirty and represent the Champions of Europe.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Just come off the bench for the Blades. 1-0 down against Watford with less than 30 mins to play.

I was at last nights match, I have a Watford supporting friend who offered me a ticket. Khadra had the last 20/25 minutes of the game. He played pretty much as a central striker for the first 10 of those, but then shifted slightly deeped when Sheff United made another sub. He had a few moments on the ball where he tried to show his pace and skill, and won a couple of freekicks, but other than that nothing really to report. Didnt really create anything of note, or get a chance at goal himself. Watford looked decent and the latter stages of the game became very disjointed. Watford were trying to close out the 1-0 win. Impossible to fully judge the kid on those minutes, but was hoping he'd have more of an impact.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here