Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlie Hebdo

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
My GF is an Uzbek muslim. Despite giving her plenty of cause over the years, she has never tried to kill me or convert me for that matter. Like millions of muslims around the globe, it says she is a muslim on her passport, but frankly, thats the only link she has with the religion. When there are terrorist acts, she is horrified, and saddened by the deaths of innocents The same as all the other muslims I know. This pathetic attempt to brand all muslims as terrorists says more about the posters than the issue.

anyone branding all muslims as terrorists is an idiot ....your lady , as an Uzbeki will have no reason to be anti western ...... Pakistani , Indian ,Bangladeshi and more recently Iraqi ,Iranian ,Afghan , Syrian,Libyan,Somali & Sudanese muslims are far more likely to have a problem with western society , if they are that way inclined.

which really does beg the question why are they busting a gut to get there...??

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
The Islamists use Blair as an excuse for getting away with murder. I stand by the fact we should have locked him up to set a good example of being firm with our own war criminals instead of just pointing our fingers at other leaders bad behaviour and trying to topple them

This double standard of letting Blair off is being used against us because he comes up in every discussion with the believers. They claim that we killed a million people, whereas most of that would be Sunni Muslims ISIS killing Shia and Shia revenge.

We can mention Islamic terror attacks around the world and they will use Blair as an example of western terrorism to justify their own. This is how it works at the moment. Locking up Blair would have saved the British public from looking like we supported his invasion, if you get what I mean?

yeah 100% .....the guy is a smug ****

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Of course most Muslims are horrified. Islam is a danger to Muslims too. Have you read all the hate and violent verses against the non believers in the Quran? There are well over 100 of them inciting violence, death and mutilation to others and it's only a small book compared to the Old and New Testament.

Have you actually even read the Quran?

Here are a few chapters to get you started:

Quran (2:191-193) - "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]... but if desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah."

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-"

Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..."

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

This is just from the first 5 chapters :shrug:

Yes, I have read the Quran, when I lived in Saudi Arabia for two years, on a military project.
The bible has calls for violence against non believers as well. Do you follow them? Of course not, the same as most Muslims don't.

Last edited:

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
[MENTION=37421]daveinplzen[/MENTION] p.s. Your girlfriend is a cultural Muslim and all but an apostate. If she was a real Muslim she wouldn't be married to you.

I'm not married to my GIRLFRIEND.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
anyone branding all muslims as terrorists is an idiot ....your lady , as an Uzbeki will have no reason to be anti western ...... Pakistani , Indian ,Bangladeshi and more recently Iraqi ,Iranian ,Afghan , Syrian,Libyan,Somali & Sudanese muslims are far more likely to have a problem with western society , if they are that way inclined.

which really does beg the question why are they busting a gut to get there...??

So, why would some of those countries have issues with the West do you imagine?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Yes, I have read the Quran, when I lived in Saudi Arabia for two years, on a military project.
The bible has calls for violence against non believers as well. Do you follow them? Of course not, the same as most Muslims don't.

Brilliant the good old Old Testament apologetic :lolol: Here we go :shrug:

Do you really need me to explain the difference between pre history myth and legend to a real man who we have more information on than any other person regarding a religion.

We don't even know if Jesus really existed let alone Moses, Noah and Abraham. When was the last time the Jews stoned anyone according to Mosaic Law?

Muhammad made the brutal stories that may or may not have happened in the fog of time long long ago, very real.

So do you really need me to go into the detail of the difference between the power of the Quran and the Old Testament.

As I said this apologetic is not new to me, I hear people trying it on a daily basis. You will be telling me that Mary was 12 and Joseph 90 next to justify Muhammad's consummation with Aisha aged just 9. What does your girfriend think of that? Please don't tell me that girls matured faster back then!

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
My mistake, silly me. In this case if she was a real Muslim living under Sharia, she would be stoned to death and you would be butchered and beheaded.

Sounds exciting. Your Islamophobia makes you sound a little deranged to me. Sorry.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Brilliant the good old Old Testament apologetic :lolol: Here we go :shrug:

Do you really need me to explain the difference between pre history myth and legend to a real man who we have more information on than any other person regarding a religion.

We don't even know if Jesus really existed let alone Moses, Noah and Abraham. When was the last time the Jews stoned anyone according to Mosaic Law?

Muhammad made the brutal stories that may or may not have happened in the fog of time long long ago, very real.

So do you really need me to go into the detail of the difference between the power of the Quran and the Old Testament.

As I said this apologetic is not new to me, I hear people trying it on a daily basis. You will be telling me that Mary was 12 and Joseph 90 next to justify Muhammad's consummation with Aisha aged just 9. What does your girfriend think of that? Please don't tell me that girls matured faster back then!

Oh I see. Discount the old testament as it destroys your argument. Good ploy. Doesn't work though.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Oh I see. Discount the old testament as it destroys your argument. Good ploy. Doesn't work though.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
p.s. I gave you a perfectly rational answer to your your apologetic and suddenly you feel the need to drop Islamophobia in as a response.

This only demonstrates how weak your argument is.

It's not weak at all, but you know that.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Yes thanks, leave me to it, and you enjoy your Jihad and promoting death to gays, intimate relationships with 9 year olds and death to apostates and anyone who insults Islam etc etc etc.

steady on ....youre nudging upon questionable after dinner confectionary there mate ....:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here