Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Apart from starting the thread I am also dealing with a handful of trolls, including yourself. That is why I mainly drop videos and give short answers. To save time.

:lol: :lol: Oh, so that's why you spend your entire life online, gorging on youtube videos, it saves time! For what?? Watching Daily Motion videos?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Touched a nerve did that Sydney? Don't like having your window out in to the world mocked?

there's only one thing touched on this board mate .....have a look in the mirror....:lolol: No window like getting out there and seeing it , but that , as they say , is another story.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Two more people killed outside a church in Nice France throats slit with others also stabbed. The madness goes on

A female has been beheaded in this attack. :( Nothing to do with the religion though.

Wait for the apologetics claiming that Muslims are the real victims in this and everyone else are racist Islamophobes.

"Yasser Louat" in the video below is an Islamic extremist and apologist in the guise of a human rights activist, has bee inciting violence on the non believers for years in France, whilst playing the victim game.

https://youtu.be/s-45XSVHwtQ

It's time for people to stop believing the bullshit and start researching this death cult and who Muhammad really was.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
[MENTION=33848]The Clamp[/MENTION]
[MENTION=41385]Randy McNob[/MENTION]
[MENTION=396]WATFORD zero[/MENTION]
[MENTION=37421]daveinplzen[/MENTION]
[MENTION=35904]A1X[/MENTION]

You lot had better keep a low profile on here today. Disgusting people the lot of you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here