Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Police officer shot dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Blimey, how have they arrested a lad and got him all the way into the police station with him having a gun hidden

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Lots of questions before we look at blame “bring detained” could suggest he may have walked in and he was shot too so obviously a struggle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Blimey, how have they arrested a lad and got him all the way into the police station with him having a gun hidden

The suspect was taken to hospital with gun shot wounds but no police firearms were discharged! Who the **** shot him then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
The suspect was taken to hospital with gun shot wounds but no police firearms were discharged! Who the **** shot him then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Turned his gun on himself after apparently

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
RIP. A brave person who risks that every day.

It would be respectful if we could keep it to that senitment and avoid speculation until more is known please. We don't want this thread derailed.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Lots of questions before we look at blame “bring detained” could suggest he may have walked in and he was shot too so obviously a struggle

It appears the suspect shot the sergeant and then turned his own gun on himself.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
RIP. A brave person who risks that every day.

It would be respectful if we could keep it to that senitment and avoid speculation until more is known please. We don't want this thread derailed.

Here here, a brave officer went to work yesterday and did not return home to his loved ones, this is neither the time nor the place for blame or speculation.
The thin blue line has just got thinner [emoji20]

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

He shot the officer then shot himself. No police firearms were discharged.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
RIP. Police officer Sir .

Pity gunman didn`t make a better job of shooting himself ! if that`s what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here