Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 19/09 - 21/09

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Which patronising cliches will Darren :wanker: Fletcher trot out on final whistle?

For _____ hours at least, Everton top the PL.

For WBA, after promising start, it’s a case of what might’ve been.

For the blue half of Merseyside ......... .

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I fancy Everton will finish in the Europa League places. Great going forward but Pickford, Keane and Mina will cost them points.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Not a dig fella, as you're a reasonable sort, but it's not just negativity. I think [MENTION=72]dwayne[/MENTION] is often objective in highlighting our deficiencies.

We probably all believe we have a pretty decent defence, we all want to be better, and ultimately the same things..... if you see potential problems that are seemingly not being addressed, or can compare that to others, nowt wrong with stating it imho.

Surely much better to have fans with strong opinions and conviction (even if wrong) than fans who challenge nothing, smile and just happy clap whatever :shrug:

I like having both kinds of fans.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I prefer the fella who doesn't just clap the gaffer, but whose objective and rightly points out ...... he's sucking in air through his teeth..... .. :moo:

I tell it like it is.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Hate to say it.. fairly confident Leeds are going to get a big win against this Fulham side.

But come on Fulham. With you all the way.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
These BT sport panel of clowns are unbelievable, never known such a wankfest, Leeds aiming for top 10, Fulham already as good as down apparently :lolol:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Hate to say it.. fairly confident Leeds are going to get a big win against this Fulham side.

But come on Fulham. With you all the way.

I like Fulham a lot more than Leeds, but need to be Brighton first.

Whatever calamity I would love to befall Leeds, I do think they, with Bielsa, will be too good to go down.

On that basis, I'm banking on WBA and Fulham taking 2 of the 3 relegation slots, leaving one to try and avoid.

So a Leeds win, draw, Fulham win in that order is the head choice, whilst the heart would love 7-0 to Fulham!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Oh great, Robbie f**king Savage doing the commentary. HOW he gets work doing commentary I will never know, can barely string a coherent sentence together.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Apparently Ben White was so good last year that Brighton decided to give him a contract.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Some finish that, but some of the worst defending you could ever wish to see from Fulham :lolol:

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
How in the hell is he scoring from there. Awful defending, just reinforces the fact West Brom and Fulham nailed on for the bottom 2

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here