Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Britain 'opting out' of European Convention on Human Rights ?

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Luckily we don’t have the KKK in this,the most tolerant nation on the planet, sure we have assorted loons but nowhere near the problem the States have,Italy,France,Germany and the Czech Republic still seem to have dreadful problems also. Thankfully in less than 4 months we’ll be out of the 4th Reich and all will be good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In what way/s and for whom? I am keen to know what particularly inspires your optimism. Is it just a general 'feel good factor' for you or are there tangible benefits for all of us? If the latter please tell us what they are.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
We’ve been out since January. Going well isn’t it.

We may have left the EU but as I always said there will be always be something for them to get angry about.

Now I heard these asylum seekers were all getting give free Ipads on top of their luxury hotel accomodation...

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
In what way/s and for whom? I am keen to know what particularly inspires your optimism. Is it just a general 'feel good factor' for you or are there tangible benefits for all of us? If the latter please tell us what they are.

Generally a feel good factor, thinking things will be so much better us all when we are finally,properly out in January.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Generally a feel good factor, thinking things will be so much better us all when we are finally,properly out in January.

... so no tangible benefits for all then; and will this 'feel good' factor last long do you think?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Would I have to quarantine upon my return? Only I’ve got some videotapes to return.

Night night, sleep tight.

you wouldn't even know where it is would ya..:lolol:........without google....:kiss: not gonna be nasty any more , you and i have obviously had diametrically different lives , never mind , it's just the way it is , a man of the world you obviously aren't , the less you know the happier you are ....it's a curse you know...:rolleyes::bigwave:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
you wouldn't even know where it is would ya..:lolol:........without google....:kiss: not gonna be nasty any more , you and i have obviously had diametrically different lives , never mind , it's just the way it is , a man of the world you obviously aren't , the less you know the happier you are ....it's a curse you know...:rolleyes::bigwave:

For a supposed “man of the world” you make a lot of assumptions. You clearly travel with blinkers on.
I’ve never found you to be nasty though, always taken our exchanges as a bit of ribbing, despite our differing views

:)

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
For a supposed “man of the world” you make a lot of assumptions. You clearly travel with blinkers on.
I’ve never found you to be nasty though, always taken our exchanges as a bit of ribbing, despite our differing views

:)

yeah ...same here mate , takes all sorts ....i'm sure we get as wound up as each other but probably about slightly different things ......:thumbsup: peace always mate .

how are you at centre forward ...?? could do a job ..?

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
... so no tangible benefits for all then; and will this 'feel good' factor last long do you think?

to be fair Brexit is a feeling rather than a tangible thing. Thats why a Brexiteer won't give you any tangible reasons, only emotives

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
We may have left the EU but as I always said there will be always be something for them to get angry about.

Now I heard these asylum seekers were all getting give free Ipads on top of their luxury hotel accomodation...

Some good news is the immigrants shitty little boats are to be given to charity, apparently there are hundreds stored in case the authorities need them for evidence in any prosecutions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jan 30, 2008
Some good news is the immigrants shitty little boats are to be given to charity, apparently there are hundreds stored in case the authorities need them for evidence in any prosecutions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rather than wasting more tax payers money just send them back from where they came from no it's or buts, parasites not wanted in the UK
Regards
DF

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Would be better off calling it a stockpile for when we're all going the other way in February.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
to be fair Brexit is a feeling rather than a tangible thing. Thats why a Brexiteer won't give you any tangible reasons, only emotives

But apart from an absence of palpable benefits to us no one seems to know how long the anticipated euphoria will last.

So even the predicted benefits of a 'good feeling' are shrouded in mystery.

It really does seem curious that so many have so much emotional investment and confidence in this.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Rather than wasting more tax payers money just send them back from where they came from no it's or buts, parasites not wanted in the UK
Regards
DF

How are your benefits these days Das Reich?

What would your friends be doing about it all do you think?
bf.jpg

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Would be better off calling it a stockpile for when we're all going the other way in February.

Why wait till February, I’ll give a lift to Dover on the first of January, I would not even charge you. The sooner menopausal pattakes like you **** off and take your race baiting, negative old Bollox with you the the better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here