Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] It's that time again.. Your starting XI vs Chelski

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Ryan
Lamptey Veltman (sorry Ben, but I favour experience for this one) Dunk Webster March (done alright in the friendlies)
Lallana Stephens (shoe in for this kind of game) Bissouma Trossard
Maupay

The opposition is quality. I hope Stephens and co stink the place out and take a point.

Jan 14, 2008
Windsor ontario
I think his more defensive roles since the turn of the year have corresponded with his better performances. They have been very clever and disciplined. I really quite like him there.

Yeah I’d agree He’s definitely been more consistent. I actually think since lockdown he’s been played slightly further forward and it’s given us a real drive from midfield . He’s got so much ability . Having Alzate available hopefully will allow him to start scoring more and being a creative influence .

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This is one of those games I think we should start Maupay and Connolly to harry a Chelsea defence that is ponderous. Zouma, Rudiger and a keeper under pressure from new signing Mendy could crack if pressed, while Lamptey and March could occupy their full-backs. I also think we need legs in midfield. My line-up in 3-5 -2:

Ryan Lamptey White Dunk Webster March Biss Alzate Lallana Maupay Connolly.

The glaring problem is we have is no striker on the bench. Brewster would fit well in such a line-up with Trossard or Ali J cover as 4th striker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here