Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Danny Rose

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Newcastle fans didnt seem that impressed. Considering we have March, Bernardo, and Burn who can all play left back and Karbownik for next season I cant see us being that interested in Rose.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Oh deary me ...arrested for alleged dangerous driving

The best part is he was arrested in Northampton.

So at least one paper has googled ‘Danny Rose Northampton’ and posted a photo of this guy

danny-rose-of-northampton-town-in-action-during-the-sky-bet-league-picture-id1279518598

:lolol:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Would love to see us sign him up, a top class player and professional who demands the very best standards.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Would love to see us sign him up, a top class player and professional who demands the very best standards.

D’Rose may go the same as J-Lingz and ignite this damn league again.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What the **** are they?

As for Danny Rose, no thanks. I think he’ll struggle with the ‘no dickheads’ test

He'd struggle with the 'no depression' test, if you're looking for a reason to defenestrate him :wanker:

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Solly and Burn with Karbownik behind them and other adequate cover in the squad. I’d be surprised if we’d overpay in wages for him unless we loose 3+ of our 7 or 8 good CBs and thus need Burn to play there every week.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
What the **** are they?

As for Danny Rose, no thanks. I think he’ll struggle with the ‘no dickheads’ test
[tweet]1400787799071236108[/tweet]

I'd love to know why he wouldn't pass the no dickheads test? By all accounts the backroom staff at Tottingham love him and when the project restart plans came up last summer he was a pioneer for looking after black players and their rights in the wake of the extra threat to him and his BAME peers of COVID.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
[tweet]1400787799071236108[/tweet]

I'd love to know why he wouldn't pass the no dickheads test? By all accounts the backroom staff at Tottingham love him and when the project restart plans came up last summer he was a pioneer for looking after black players and their rights in the wake of the extra threat to him and his BAME peers of COVID.

I know he got arrested for dangerous driving .

Always struck me as a bit of problem him . Was a period when he was a right petulant victim

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I know he got arrested for dangerous driving .

Always struck me as a bit of problem him . Was a period when he was a right petulant victim

I got arrested for shagging a sheep in 2003 - does that make me a bad guy forever?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here