Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Danny Rose

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Rose is only 30. Most players don't stay more than 3 years anyway, so could we get 3 good years out of him? I believe so.

We took Bridge when he was 32 and he was quality. Leighton Baines was also decent for Everton at left-back until he was 34, and Rose displaced Baines in the England set-up.

The fee should be doable as Rose is in his final year of contract and third choice behind Davies and Sessegnon, it's clear the feeling he needs a move is mutual.

The sticking point will be wages, as he's on £60K a week and could probably get that if he was willing to play abroad in China or Turkey. He'd be worth that if he was fully motivated and genuinely trying to get back into the England squad, but if we offered less then would he be motivated to put in a shift?

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Why Rose over Bernardo? Better player in that position.

Why Rose over March? Better player in that position.

Why Rose over Burn? Better player in that position.

Why Rose over any of our u23s who could play there? Better player in that position. plus very experienced in PL.

However, would want him on loan with some wages paid by Spurs.

Transfer rumour mill says that Newcastle are looking at Bernardo rather than take Rose on.

KoreanSeagull

Dec 1, 2019
Not North
They are ditching Rose and having an eye on Bernardo, our third choice left back last season.

I'd prefer March over him everyday, considering recent form.

btw I think this year March will finally shine, just saying.

나의 LGM-G600L 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Interesting. While I had an inkling that this sort of thing went on, I didn't think it would be done to Mourinho. What's more, I didn't think it would be done to Mourinho in front of a camera.
His agent will be going :facepalm: :wozza:

WOW, Rose made himself look a child when he lost it and threw his toys out of the pram claiming “it’s not fair” a few times before basically storming out to see the head master

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
I’ve been watching All or Nothing on Amazon

It doesn’t matter how good a player he is, I don’t think he’s the type of bloke you want around the club could be a problem child if he doesn’t get his own way and you wouldn’t want it rubbing off on anyone else.

I would rather keep what we’ve got

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Def worth a year or 2 contract as competition for Solly. Providing the price is right of course (signing on fee & wages before some dullard points out he’s a free agent!)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I don't think a 2 year contract would make sense, given we have the Polish left back joining next year.

Good point - a Welbeck would be worth it for me. Although hope both aren’t far off full fitness or fully fit - just lacking match practice - as WELBZ said in his interview. [MENTION=3385]crodonilson[/MENTION]

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I’ve been watching All or Nothing on Amazon

It doesn’t matter how good a player he is, I don’t think he’s the type of bloke you want around the club could be a problem child if he doesn’t get his own way and you wouldn’t want it rubbing off on anyone else.

I would rather keep what we’ve got

This may well be the case but does the lad not suffer from clinical depression? Some posts on here are instead painting him as being a cross between Winston Bogard and Violet Elizabeth Bott.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here