Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shut up For The Sake of Diversity

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
So, about that report which proves Britain isn’t racist...

[tweet]1381177044030078977[/tweet]

James O’Brien [emoji849]
Another nation loathing,bitter remainiac... he’s never got over the democratic will of the majority. Dry your eyes,you’re making an embarrassment of yourself now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
So, about that report which proves Britain isn’t racist...

[tweet]1381177044030078977[/tweet]

Gosh. The Government lying. That’s a rarity.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
James O’Brien [emoji849]
Another nation loathing,bitter remainiac... he’s never got over the democratic will of the majority. Dry your eyes,you’re making an embarrassment of yourself now.

he didn't write the article

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
James O’Brien [emoji849]

Would you like me to post a tweet from someone else linking to the same article to avoid offending your delicate sensibilities? Or are you happier being able to ignore the core message in some more faux outrage?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Would you like me to post a tweet from someone else linking to the same article to avoid offending your delicate sensibilities? Or are you happier being able to ignore the core message in some more faux outrage?

An occasional original thought would be nice. Continually retweeting from your echo chamber or posting vids most people don't watch is incredibly lazy and tedious and yes that goes for people on all sides of the argument.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
An occasional original thought would be nice. Continually retweeting from your echo chamber or posting vids most people don't watch is incredibly lazy and tedious and yes that goes for people on all sides of the argument.

Jolly good because you’ve just described the entire output of [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] and [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION]

I sense a big split at Gammon Towers. Is it because you don’t have a standard response to the pesky, undemocratic Loyalists?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Jolly good because you’ve just described the entire output of [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] and [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION]

I sense a big split at Gammon Towers. Is it because you don’t have a standard response to the pesky, undemocratic Loyalists?

Ooooh...casual racism..nice.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

Not half as bad as the splits, internecine warfare at Mod Towers I'm sure ...

Jan 30, 2008

LMFAO
Regards
DF

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

You post what you like sunshine,thankfully I find it easy to take no notice of a race baiting thug like yourself, I’m very Proud be living and working in the most diverse and tolerant nation on the planet.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
no doubt they are citing fears for their immediate safety should they be returned to Asia.........my immediate reaction to that would be tough shit boys.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
no doubt they are citing fears for their immediate safety should they be returned to Asia.........my immediate reaction to that would be tough shit boys.

what if their country disowned them and revoked their citizenship?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here