Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Kay Burley

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Know there are a few Kay Burley fans knocking about on this board, heads up she has an exciting new show starting on Sky News in September.

Nothing is off limits at breakfast time. If there is a story to be told they will go there. Holding public figures to account, there's nowhere for them to hide. Eyeball to eyeball. Is it cat and mouse? She sees it more as them coming into the lions den. She is there representing her viewers. We need to know the answers. She can't wait.

:O

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
Know there are a few Kay Burley fans knocking about on this board, heads up she has an exciting new show starting on Sky News in September.

Nothing is off limits at breakfast time. If there is a story to be told they will go there. Holding public figures to account, there's nowhere for them to hide. Eyeball to eyeball. Is it cat and mouse? She sees it more as them coming into the lions den. She is there representing her viewers. We need to know the answers. She can't wait.

:needpics:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
There must be something wrong with the algorithm as the OP is not a personalised advert (for me)

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
She is the only person that would make me chose Piers Morgan if given a choice between the two of them. And he's an @rsehole.
I would (though realise it's unlikely I'd get any chance, sadly), but Piers Morgan? No, definitely not worth trying to change my sexual orientation for!

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here

I wouldn't with yours.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
I hope she's been shifted from her morning slot to an afternoon gig.........when I'm not watching!

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Brightens up our screens

download.jpg

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
7-10 from Tuesday

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Anyone caught her new show? Opened to rave reviews and big ratings.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here