Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Kay Burley

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
She's an appalling journalist and god knows what she's done/what dirt she has to still be employed by the usually excellent Sky News.

However, the other morning she absolutely SKEWERD Robert Jenrick and made him look like the sniveling, thick liar that he is.

I said to the nipper, if you get destroyed by Kay Burley then there's really no hope for you. It was like the school bully getting put down by the least popular kid in school.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
She's an appalling journalist and god knows what she's done/what dirt she has to still be employed by the usually excellent Sky News.

However, the other morning she absolutely SKEWERD Robert Jenrick and made him look like the sniveling, thick liar that he is.

I said to the nipper, if you get destroyed by Kay Burley then there's really no hope for you. It was like the school bully getting put down by the least popular kid in school.

I have plenty of time for TV/Radio journalists questioning Politicians and Public figures but I do not like what she does to guests with sly, sarcastic comments while the person is trying to answer the question.
To be fair, most Politicians never actually answer any question but give a prepared statement.

Not sure who it was but apparently one TV presenter once asked a political guest to give his answer to the first question before it was actually asked!

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here

However, the other morning she absolutely SKEWERD Robert Jenrick and made him look like the sniveling, thick liar that he is with her american tan tights and beige shoes

Just a modest fashion addition to your piece.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Just a modest fashion addition to your piece.

She was wearing a particularly horrible 80's style shoulder padded dress. Cards on the table, I probably would, just for the tick..... 😂

A mate of mine used to work with her (he was a producer) and he said that nobody could work out why she was still employed because she was so crap. This was over 10 years ago.....

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
She’s basically a female Piers Morgan.......full of her own self-importance, constantly talking over or interrupting interviewees and dressed ready for a family birthday at a 1980s Beefeater.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
She's a nasty little woman who loves for terrible things to happen. She relishes being able to report on something horrible and tragic. She's bad news. I'm not fan of Sky News at the best of times, but she's awful.

That being said, even a broken clock is right twice a day and she does from time to time find her way to being on the right side of a debate, and absolutely tearing someone to shreds who absolutely deserves it. As Dazzer said, she is the female Piers Morgan because at one point he stumbled across a valid point although he's since lost it. I saw today that Farage, even Farage, thinks there should be funding for school kids to eat. Marking the first time that I'm aware of that he's come down on the human side of an issue.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
She demonstrated her amazing knowledge of Reggae and UB40 recently. Obviously spent seconds on her research.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSt56Bs2Cho
However, it's still a "Yes" from me.
Yes, me too.

She's a bit young for my target group, but what the hell! She looks great to me. It's one of the travesties of the modern tolerant age that women of a certain age are considered desirable and praised as cougars, while the male equivalents are derided as dirty old men!
Guess there's some dirty old women out there, enjoying getting away with it!

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Yes, me too.

She's a bit young for my target group, but what the hell! She looks great to me. It's one of the travesties of the modern tolerant age that women of a certain age are considered desirable and praised as cougars, while the male equivalents are derided as dirty old men!
Guess there's some dirty old women out there, enjoying getting away with it!

She will be 60 in December.
As an old mate of mine used to say about ladies that caught his eye, 'she's not entirely unattractive', and at 72 , I would have to agree!:lolol:
Very odd woman though and I don't like her interview technique.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here