Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Name the Stadium Quiz

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Playing around in Flight Simulator as discussed on the other thread, I decided to take a picture of a few grounds as depicted in the game. One of the was modelled correctly (in parts) but the others are made up of stock building parts (Or satellite images that look like the stadium has gone 2D. But from the realistic surrounds, how many of these 7 can you name? Some are much easier than others.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Only 3 right so far

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Hellishly uncomfortable seats in the East stand, but to make up for it there's a huge concourse behind the seats :lol:

Stalag Luft XIV

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Is #1 Loftus Road?

Nope. Someone got number 1. This was the last of our former homes I had shown in game. Saints is right - it actually has the badge on the scoreboard and looks good from the outside but no idea what is going on with those stands. And Liverpool was right. Surprised 2 of the others haven't been got given the obsession with them on here.

Yoda

English & European
Not looked at any other posts.

1. Gillingham
2. Walsall?
3. West Brom
4. Norwich? (Difficult to tell with that angle)
5. Scum
6. Southampton
7. Really no idea

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Not looked at any other posts.

1. Gillingham
2. Walsall?
3. West Brom
4. Norwich? (Difficult to tell with that angle)
5. Scum
6. Southampton
7. Really no idea

Norwich and the Stade de Clad are correct. Two to go. I'm amazed the recent influx of users haven't got one of them. And the surrounding countryside is a good clue to the other one. Would have thought Swansman would get that.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
1. Gillingham
3. Liverpool
4. Newcastle
5. Arsenal
6. Southampton
7. Swansea

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here