Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To Avoid Potter Bashing - Staying Up Tracker - 2020/21 - Game 38 Update - 1 OVER

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
A point ‘gained’ against the tracker so now only two back. I think we do better against teams that don’t sit in so I think we have a real chance to get back on parity over next few games.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
A point ‘gained’ against the tracker so now only two back. I think we do better against teams that don’t sit in so I think we have a real chance to get back on parity over next few games.

That’s a remarkably balanced view compared to the knee jerk shit show going on in NSC right now.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea

We’ve scored one goal against the two worst sides in the division, and looked utterly woeful in doing so. I wish I shared your confidence

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Here we go, point gained today, right? :)

Yes it wasn't great. But still just 2 points behind and I fancy us to pick Arsenal off. This first half a season was always going to be tough as I said in my opening post. I still think we will be okay. Dry sheets at Giraffe Towers.

Attachments

• NSC Fixtures 14.png
    NSC Fixtures 14.png
    73.5 KB · Views: 316
  • NSC Graph 14.png
    NSC Graph 14.png
    113.7 KB · Views: 310

mashman156

Aug 7, 2009
Southampton
4 points in the next 5 games to put us back on track. Difficult result today, lacking a cutting edge up front certainly, but I fancy a result against West Ham and Arsenal to close the gap

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Not far off. West Ham always give us 3 points, and we could easily win/draw against Arsenal. So early days to start panicking.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
I can see the points needed for survival being around the 30-34 mark this season.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Not far off. West Ham always give us 3 points, and we could easily win/draw against Arsenal. So early days to start panicking.

We had Murray then, who loved scoring against West Ham, no matter which team he was playing for. Maybe Izquierdo can come back into the team?

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
This thread (plus Leeds getting hammered) is such a good leveller. I'm far from convinced GP is the man to take us forwards (in fact I don't think he is) but there shouldn't be complete panic just yet.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
League going into Christmas.Into the bottom four due to Burnley's improvement but still a good gap...

Attachments

• NSC Other Teams 14b.png
    NSC Other Teams 14b.png
    9.1 KB · Views: 322

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Can just see people looking at this chart on 06/02/21 and wondering what everyone was worrying about!

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Two free hits against the tracker now, anything from the next two and we are either back on track or a little bit under.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Great chance to close the gap missed today. But two more great opportunities for bonus points coming up.

Attachments

• NSC Fixtures 15.png
    NSC Fixtures 15.png
    73.5 KB · Views: 267
  • NSC Graph 15.png
    NSC Graph 15.png
    114.1 KB · Views: 263

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
And all teams (updated after Liverpool v West Brom). The bottom 2 look as dead as those dodos to me.

Attachments

• NSC Others 15b.png
    NSC Others 15b.png
    9.1 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Have you ever done the analysis of all the trackers?
I.e. after 19 games seeing what the projected totals were and what happened.

Useful to know how reliable an indicator it is

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Have you ever done the analysis of all the trackers?
I.e. after 19 games seeing what the projected totals were and what happened.

Useful to know how reliable an indicator it is

Do you mean of other seasons for us or do you mean other teams in previous seasons. If the latter I’m afraid I didn’t do the analysis to include them previously.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Do you mean of other seasons for us or do you mean other teams in previous seasons. If the latter I’m afraid I didn’t do the analysis to include them previously.

Yeah I meant for the eventually relegated teams.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here