Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To Avoid Potter Bashing - Staying Up Tracker - 2020/21 - Game 38 Update - 1 OVER

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Squeaky bum time. But still only one below.

Attachments

• NSC Fixtures 21 27.png
    NSC Fixtures 21 27.png
    74.1 KB · Views: 333
  • NSC Graph 21 27.png
    NSC Graph 21 27.png
    117.8 KB · Views: 327

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The table. Fulham out of the bottom 3 for the first time this season.

Attachments

• NSC Others 21 27.png
    NSC Others 21 27.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 320

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
4 wins from the last 11 games! We have only managed 5 in the first 27.

It's not looking good, but hopefully we can scrape enough points together to stay up.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
On that fixture list i doubt we will beat Everton, Leeds and West Ham but maybe points against Sheffield United & Wolves. Maybe less 9 points but gain 1- 2 - 4- 6 so can we survive on 31 points?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
On that fixture list i doubt we will beat Everton, Leeds and West Ham but maybe points against Sheffield United & Wolves. Maybe less 9 points but gain 1- 2 - 4- 6 so can we survive on 31 points?

It's a weird season for sure with home advantage virtually completely gone. Therefore whilst the home points look challenging we are only forecast to get one point from the remaining away games. We will do better than that. Not least we have Sheff Utd away.

mashman156

Aug 7, 2009
Southampton
4 wins from the last 11 games! We have only managed 5 in the first 27.

It's not looking good, but hopefully we can scrape enough points together to stay up.

Whilst you're obviously correct, the tracker only predicted 6 wins in our first 27 so only 1 win behind that. 4 in our final 11 is absolutely doable, although I must say that the result today has somewhat dampened my spirits. I'm sure I'll feel better next weekend when we beat Saints and Fulham and Newcastle get spanked!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Can't see where our next point is coming from and we will find more and more ways to lose games we need to get something from.

Starting to sing "You've let your fans down" as I drive past the Amex instead of "Good Old Sussex by the Sea" :(

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
34 points needed, we'll be fine with 36

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Two points dropped by Newcastle tonight.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Two points dropped by Newcastle tonight.

I think if I was on the Newcastle forum tonight and they had a Bozza equivalent thread "Two points Dropped or One point gained" I'd vote one point gained.

Especially as they scored their equalizer in the 94th minute with the last touch of the game !!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I think if I was on the Newcastle forum tonight and they had a Bozza equivalent thread "Two points Dropped or One point gained" I'd vote one point gained.

Especially as they scored their equalizer in the 94th minute with the last touch of the game !!

I see that, but as per their tracker they needed to win. Puts them on minus 6. Getting sucked down.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
To Avoid Potter Bashing - Staying Up Tracker - 2020/21 - Game 27 Update - 1 BELOW

View attachment 134828
Despite those final fixtures, the bookies really like JSW.

Even they can’t avoid noticing that we play well in most matches. A few favourable referee decisions, some deflected or own goals and maybe some gifts from opposition teams and we’ll be fine; all of which we’re owed in abundance if luck equals itself up over the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here