Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To Avoid Potter Bashing - Staying Up Tracker - 2020/21 - Game 38 Update - 1 OVER

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
After the ambitious Stains three points we've then got 8 games predicting another three points, this is where I want one of those nine point blocks we've drummed up in previous seasons. Feeling very positive about the rest of the season.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
When the fixtures came out I also predicted that we’d have 10 points at this stage, got us down for a draw against Southampton though. Got us finishing on 42 points.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
All teams update ahead of this weekend's fixtures.

Attachments

• NSC Other Teams 10b.png
    NSC Other Teams 10b.png
    9.1 KB · Views: 169

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Back in the brown stuff. Don't like VAR, never have. But what is ridiculous is sitting in a stadium not being able to see the replays. We have had months of sitting at home seeing everything, we finally get to go and you can't see what everyone at home can see. Nonsense. Anyway, our second half display probably didn't merit more than a point so can't grumble too much.

3 points behind, 4 behind Europe.

Big games coming up quickly. Stay dry.

Attachments

• NSC Fixtures 11.png
    NSC Fixtures 11.png
    73.3 KB · Views: 147
  • NSC Graph 11.png
    NSC Graph 11.png
    112.7 KB · Views: 153

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Back in the brown stuff. Don't like VAR, never have. But what is ridiculous is sitting in a stadium not being able to see the replays. We have had months of sitting at home seeing everything, we finally get to go and you can't see what everyone at home can see. Nonsense.

They did show one replay of it in the stadium, although after the decision had been given. The Albion players were still remonstrating with the ref and pointed up to the screen when they saw the replay themselves.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Looking at the tracker we are obviously 3 points down but, the next 8 games you have us down for just 3 points so looking at that the Sheffield game is our catch up game and at the moment looks to be a target to regain those lost points, so I actually feel better looking at that, just still pissed off we did not show enough attacking intent last night, Solly was woeful in defence again and Lampty just did not seem to fancy it, several times i thought he would zoom on, but he seemed to stop and check a few times, when bombing forward would have been his normal M/O...

Keep the faith, we are the Albion and always do things the hard way...

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
They did show one replay of it in the stadium, although after the decision had been given. The Albion players were still remonstrating with the ref and pointed up to the screen when they saw the replay themselves.

Yes I caught it out of the corner of my eye, through a misty lens. It was very brief and only once the decision was made.

I'd love them to adopt the rugby approach. Hear the conversation, show the replays. What have they got to hide?

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Looking at the tracker we are obviously 3 points down but, the next 8 games you have us down for just 3 points so looking at that the Sheffield game is our catch up game and at the moment looks to be a target to regain those lost points, so I actually feel better looking at that, just still pissed off we did not show enough attacking intent last night, Solly was woeful in defence again and Lampty just did not seem to fancy it, several times i thought he would zoom on, but he seemed to stop and check a few times, when bombing forward would have been his normal M/O...

Keep the faith, we are the Albion and always do things the hard way...

Given the way we have gone since the return from lockdown I fully expect us to frequently and consistently drop expected points at home and to make them up away from home. We have won four away games since we last won at home.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The full analysis of all teams shows an interesting perspective.

Attachments

• Other Teams 11.png
    Other Teams 11.png
    9.2 KB · Views: 228

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Still a toasty dry bed for me. Tracker projects us picking up just 2 points from the next 6 games. Despite being poor (but still worthy of a point against a top 7 team this season), confident we will make up the deficit sooner rather than later.

We've been used to being ahead of the tracker previously, then seeing it slowly ebb away. This season, we're going to have to pick up over winter, and have a decent new year.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Still a toasty dry bed for me. Tracker projects us picking up just 2 points from the next 6 games. Despite being poor (but still worthy of a point against a top 7 team this season), confident we will make up the deficit sooner rather than later.

We've been used to being ahead of the tracker previously, then seeing it slowly ebb away. This season, we're going to have to pick up over winter, and have a decent new year.

The fall of Sheffield United this season v last is a major factor in this. As no teams are predicted to beat them, they are a bonus still to come for teams like ourselves, but those that have played them already and won (like Leeds) have this bonus 3 points in the bag.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here