Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wolves

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
You are ridiculous and daft, as is anyone else who thinks Wolves will be anywhere near the bottom 6 next season. I hope I've cleared things up for you, despite you in-depth and intelligent pseudo analysis.

Behave yourself and read the post properly like a good little Badger. There is nothing ridiculous or daft about it.

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
So Mendes and the owners may or may not fall out. Wolves may struggle next season, but then again, they might do even better.

Shrewd analysis. Do you write for The Athletic ?

Probably could to be fair, i'm not wrong. That model is a potential disaster and it could only be a matter of time. Alternatively, it could work perfectly and they sign the rest of portugal.. I find the whole situation interesting if you don't maybe go to the thread concerning stand up paddleboards or what your favourite song of the day is and not waste your own time.

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
You are ridiculous and daft, as is anyone else who thinks Wolves will be anywhere near the bottom 6 next season. I hope I've cleared things up for you, despite you in-depth and intelligent pseudo analysis.

Also, I stated I think they may finish between 9th and 12th and disagree that they'll be anywhere near the bottom. You are offering absolutely nothing to the discussion so off you trot.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I think this is a classic example of fans outside not seeing what fans of the team have seen, I have 2 Wolves supporting friends and they are both concerned they are going backwards, struggled to score and break teams down second half of the season and if Jiminez leaves that would only get worse.

Don’t get me wrong I wouldn’t put them down as relegation potential but the view from within Wolves is that they have gone backwards in the last 6 months and have started to play negative football.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Probably could to be fair, i'm not wrong. That model is a potential disaster and it could only be a matter of time. Alternatively, it could work perfectly and they sign the rest of portugal.. I find the whole situation interesting if you don't maybe go to the thread concerning stand up paddleboards or what your favourite song of the day is and not waste your own time.

Of course you're "not wrong". You've just written a load of vague claptrap that pretty much covers all possibilities. "They may do well next season, they may not". Well gee, thanks for the INSIGHT.

This thread is probably the biggest waste of time on the board at the moment. But do carry on.

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
Of course you're "not wrong". You've just written a load of vague claptrap that pretty much covers all possibilities. "They may do well next season, they may not". Well gee, thanks for the INSIGHT.

This thread is probably the biggest waste of time on the board at the moment. But do carry on.

Will do princess. Get off the thread then.

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
Mendes FC will be fine until he loses interest and/or has made enough money from it.

Exactly this. If they don't make europe next season and drop to mid table I wonder how him, some of the star players and nuno react to that.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Unless they lose a few players, I think there’ll be nearer the top 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here