Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion player's who never reached potential

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Simon Funnell - a goal in a pre season friendly against Spurs, and that was pretty much it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Jake Forster-Caskey

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Abdul Razak.

Anyone who saw him against Ipswich will never forget how good he was that day. Could've been the next Yaya Toure but plays in the Swedish Second Division now!

He was absolutely class that game, never understood how he could be that good for one game

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I would go Razak and Ince at Amex.
Before Amex : Bryan Wade

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
10 seconds into his debut

Then just 5 more appearances, no more goals, loaded out a couple of times, and never heard of again.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Rohan Ince - he looked the business in some initial EFL matches, a potential midfield boss.

This, I was envious of Brighton having Ince, thought he was going to be a top top player, definitely well regarded by Derby fans.

Jake Forster-Caskey

But not this, I thought he was weirdly overrated, perhaps because at the time Brighton didn't have too many young prospects? I remember well being told by one poster how much better than Will Hughes he was.....

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Can't remember his first name but Westcott looked really good for a couple of games around 99ish. Quick winger, never to be heard of again.

Darragh Ryan before his leg break at Peterborough

With the greatest respect to John Westcott it was all relative. Our youth set up was practically non existent and the general ability of our first team was incredibly poor in that first season at Priestfield

Recidivist

Apr 28, 2019
Worthing
Disappointed that Kazenga LuaLua didn't push on.

On his day could terrorise defences but injuries certainly slowed down his progress though he still pops up and scores the odd worldie.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here