Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Duffy - Season Long Loan To Celtic Confirmed

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Too easy.

Could he get 10 in this league, all from corners?

It does go someway to explain why goals from corners, in the EPL, are somewhat harder to come by.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I really think he is too good for that league, but if it's what he wants, Good luck to him :thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Being a part of the team that wins the 10th title in a row, was probably a big draw.
It's a big deal apparently.

Despite actually being 2 bald men fighting over a comb.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
And you have watched them play how many times to enable you to make such a disparaging comment ?

They are most certainly not ''shit' - They are under achieving with the squad they have - Thats down to two things. They have a manager who was limited in ability as a player and as a Manager and they have gone for a Manager on the cheap. AGAIN

They constantly pick up players on the cheap and sell them on at a profit - They also suffer from lack of Competition in the League that they play in. The biggest rival to them last year outside Rangers was Motherwell who finished 3rd - And Motherwell get average gates of 4K - Not having competitive opposition to play against week after week means that a lot of their players become complacent in some matches and they are often not ready for it when the Big European matches come around.

I am no fan of either Celtic nor Rangers but Celtic I would never describe as '' shit '' - Fans of both Rangers and Celtic are '' Bigoted Shits '' but their fan base is Massively Loyal and they have a very strong history. It isn't their fault that the Clubs around them cannot realistically afford to compete against them on a regular basis.

F#ckin Hell - Have I just defended Celtic - Must go lie down in a darkened room

... are they shit yet?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here