Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Twice a night ?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
camping after a gig at a festival a few years back, I picked up my enamel mug of claret . . . . slugs . . .one on the outside, one in it!

just spotted them in time.

pint of water at my bedside, always.

el punal

Still in reasonable shape after 16 (six****ingteen) biopsies for prostate cancer diagnosis on Monday. What with my knee (qualifies for replacement), hernia (qualifies for surgery) and obvious mental health issues (well under homespun control) and excessive drinking (see previous entry), plus the creeping covid depression, I'm making BG (R.I.P.) look like a fighting-fit man. But...mustn't complain. :mad::mad::mad: ???

Sorry to hear about all that. One consolation to cheer you up a smidgen, at least we never succumbed to relegation against all the expectations of bookies and pundits, we are still in the Premier League, and the new season starts in a month’s time - now that really will come with a health warning! Keep well, stay lucky. :cheers:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Sorry to hear about all that. One consolation to cheer you up a smidgen, at least we never succumbed to relegation against all the expectations of bookies and pundits, we are still in the Premier League, and the new season starts in a month’s time - now that really will come with a health warning! Keep well, stay lucky. :cheers:

Cheers! It's all gravy, really. Off for a swim at Herne Bay later. :thumbsup:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I thought I was getting a bit past it, but thrice in one night just recently has meant that I feel like a young man again. Well, apart from the aches and pains of course..... :lolol:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I thought I was getting a bit past it, but thrice in one night just recently has meant that I feel like a young man again. Well, apart from the aches and pains of course..... :lolol:

3 times and you still felt like a young man ?

You're insatiable :wink:

ken.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here