Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Twice a night ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I clan still remember when twice a night didn’t refer to my bathroom visits.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Tell me about it... I remember the days I could go all through the night without a bathroom visit fondly....

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Leave a bucket next to the bed ..... half a roll over .... try for a bleary eyed aim ... apologise to Mrs in the morning

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
I clan still remember when twice a night didn’t refer to my bathroom visits.
Kitchen?

12931267-overweight-male-caught-at-the-refrigerator-looking-for-food.jpg

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Leave a bucket next to the bed ..... half a roll over .... try for a bleary eyed aim ... apologise to Mrs in the morning

My 1st night after being posted to HMS Warrior in Northwood, a bloke returned to our 4 bed room, and pissed out the window. In the morning, we discovered evidence of failure beneath the permanently locked window.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Still in reasonable shape after 16 (six****ingteen) biopsies for prostate cancer diagnosis on Monday. What with my knee (qualifies for replacement), hernia (qualifies for surgery) and obvious mental health issues (well under homespun control) and excessive drinking (see previous entry), plus the creeping covid depression, I'm making BG (R.I.P.) look like a fighting-fit man. But...mustn't complain. :mad::mad::mad: ???

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I don't get complaints from snoring, but I do tend to sleep with my mouth open. So when I do wake up for a jimmy in the early hours, my mouth feels like the bottom of a gerbils cage. Meaning a trip downstairs for a session with the fridge icy water dispenser most nights. The journey is an irritant, but that ice cold water...omg., heaven. Yes, I could have a glass of water by the bed, but room temp doesn't do it for me. Plus I'm paranoid there'll be a fly in it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I don't get complaints from snoring, but I do tend to sleep with my mouth open. So when I do wake up for a jimmy in the early hours, my mouth feels like the bottom of a gerbils cage. Meaning a trip downstairs for a session with the fridge icy water dispenser most nights. The journey is an irritant, but that ice cold water...omg., heaven. Yes, I could have a glass of water by the bed, but room temp doesn't do it for me. Plus I'm paranoid there'll be a fly in it.

It will be a moth.

The fridge is our friend. I have Macknade apple juice at four degrees. Ten gulps at 7 in the morning is Heaven.

Mind you, 15 gulps is a recipe for a chocolate tsunami at 8. Nobody wants that. :nono:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It will be a moth.

The fridge is our friend. I have Macknade apple juice at four degrees. Ten gulps at 7 in the morning is Heaven.

Mind you, 15 gulps is a recipe for a chocolate tsunami at 8. Nobody wants that. :nono:

I've left a bottle of red wine open downstairs of a night, come back in the morning and discovered a disgusting MOTH floating in it, writing off the entire bottle. Really pisses on my chips for the day, that does.

Anyway I try to avoid sugar for my late night forays, so apple juice would not be my weapon of choice. Iced water hits the spot. Cold orange juice with bits in after I'm up and showered though ? Ooooh, come to papa.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

https://www.amazon.co.uk/king-way-I...ld=1&keywords=kingdoway&qid=1596703718&sr=8-1

Game changer

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I've left a bottle of red wine open downstairs of a night, come back in the morning and discovered a disgusting MOTH floating in it, writing off the entire bottle. Really pisses on my chips for the day, that does.

Anyway I try to avoid sugar for my late night forays, so apple juice would not be my weapon of choice. Iced water hits the spot. Cold orange juice with bits in after I'm up and showered though ? Ooooh, come to papa.

In my drinking heyday there is NO WAY ON GODS GREEN EARTH that I’d sacrifice a bottle of red for a moth!!!

Mind you I’d drink anything as long as I took the brushes out.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
In my drinking heyday there is NO WAY ON GODS GREEN EARTH that I’d sacrifice a bottle of red for a moth!!!

I was thinking the same but didnt like to say anything...moth in a bottle of wine no problem, a caterpillar on a salad leaf throw the lot in the bin.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

All that DUST all over it, still floating around in the wine ?

:sick:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here