[Football] Relegation odds 20/21

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
You may well be right.

But it is far far too soon to start celebrating survival. Long way to go yet.

I never though Leeds would definitely go down, but I do expect them to be involved in a battle to stay up. That’s quite reasonable taking in history of promoted sides.

What I mainly took umbrage with is this whole “we’re gonna finish top 6 mate” attitude.
Deluded is as deluded does.

They've beaten Fulham and Sheffield United and this clown has pronounced then safe.

FWIW I think they will stay up, but it is a bit too soon to b be preparing for Premier League football next year.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
What a complete and utter fool. Three games in and having scraped past two really out of sorts/totally useless (in Fulham's case) teams and apparently Leeds are safe. [emoji1787]

Predicted them to have a half decent start (fuelling the delusion) and then crash and burn as the season progresses.

The only thing that may save them is that there are some really, really poor sides in the PL this season. But they will be in the mix without a doubt.

Watched a bit of the Fulham Villa game and it was League One standard for the most part from both teams. So bad.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Leeds got an extra point for giving it a good go against Liverpool too don't forget.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Oh and anyone backing us at sixes is completely insane. We will not be going down.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Did you get in?

They are now 11s, so maybe you were a bit precipitate?

Everyone on here who boasted about how they had who bet on a Leeds relegation, (what with you being such experts on football, and especially the Premier League and all), has lost their money.

Said it at the time and I'll say it again here now.

Mugs and their money are soon parted, I did tell you at the time. Don't bet against Bielsa.

:stupid:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
S’ton beat two of the worst teams in the PL, putting them on 6 points and 10/1.

Shirley we’re a win away from the same odds.

51F5F523-13CA-4E10-B130-EDCBA0218707.png

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
The relegation spots nowhere near as nailed on as those odds suggest. Loads of time for a mud table team to get dragged in. Palace at 6 is a tempter

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Would be very nice if come the end of the season we finish above Newcastle and Palace in 14th position.

And, based on performances so far, there is every chance that is exactly what will happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports