Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Joel Veltman signs from Ajax in a 3-year deal

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I presume this means Montoya is going? Or is it Duffy's replacement? I'm confused!

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Conspiracy: Dunk doesn’t appear in any of the new kit photos does he? And now we get an experienced CB in...

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
If there was one position I thought we didn’t need, it was CB.

But he’s an absolute steal for the money we’ve got him for. I’m sure the club know what they’re doing.

And if Duffy’s coffin wasn’t already shut, this guy certainly has the final nail to bang in for him.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
What the hell is going on with the club? The season only ended three and a bit days ago, and we've already made two signings. That's not how this is supposed to go down. There's meant to be at least a week without signings so we can all start wondering what's taking so long. No, no, no. This doesn't sit right at all.

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
Veltman just screams classic Albion signing, not even a hint of rumours anywhere and suddenly he's put pen to paper for the Albion.

Given his achievements with Ajax, I think he signed for us to foster a Lallana-like winning mentality for our younger players as well as being Duffy's replacement, and he's just 28 as well.

Welcome to the Albion, Joel!

If he’s as tall as me I’m not sure he’s Duffy’s replacement

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here