Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I suppose the Leeds fans are starting to realise what we all knew. It's a lot easier to look like a coaching genius when you are up against Danny Cowley or Lee Bowyer than Nuno espirito Santo who did an absolute number on them on Monday.

Sadly, I think there is enough about Leeds for them to be more than alright (My prediction is the green screens in horse racing parlance will be up around Fulham and West Brom long before the season is out) but they won't be troubling any European teams next season.

I agree - there will certainly be 3 teams worse than Leeds this season. They played some good stuff in the first half, but it leaves them so, SO vulnerable at the back. Bamford has started ok and is a proper workhorse, but he is not a clinical striker and never has been. They'll be in and around the bottom half with us. That high press is also such a high-octane way of playing, you have to wonder how long they can keep that up each and every game without their players blowing it out of their arse towards the end of each match, especially once we get properly balls-deep into the season.

If we can figure out a way of defending set pieces, I think we'll finish above them.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Think their gonna find it harder than they realise. You lose a lot in the PL and they’ve had 2 seasons of winning. They’ll tire, get injuries to a small squad (Phillips is a big blow) and other teams will work them out. Could already see Bielsa change his whole demeanour speaking after the Wolves game. Hope I’m on to something!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
[tweet]1319193715072733184[/tweet]

Nobody is forcing any clubs hand on this. He’s either worth 50 million or he’s not. It all has feck all to do with Leeds, so they can whinge as much as they like.

I hope Liverpool are not interested, he is not a VVD type player anyway

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Personally I think we should be grateful the mighty Leeds are prepared to let us keep as much as 50% of the fee

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I agree - there will certainly be 3 teams worse than Leeds this season. They played some good stuff in the first half, but it leaves them so, SO vulnerable at the back. Bamford has started ok and is a proper workhorse, but he is not a clinical striker and never has been. They'll be in and around the bottom half with us. That high press is also such a high-octane way of playing, you have to wonder how long they can keep that up each and every game without their players blowing it out of their arse towards the end of each match, especially once we get properly balls-deep into the season.

If we can figure out a way of defending set pieces, I think we'll finish above them.

I was quite confident we'd finish above Leeds before the season started but not so much now. We should do - our squad is better - but until we get rid of the trifecta of shite (conceding goals from set pieces, switching off after we score and seemingly refusing to shoot at an open goal from 5 yards out) we will continue to pick up less points than we should. At least its consistent I suppose.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
I was quite confident we'd finish above Leeds before the season started but not so much now. We should do - our squad is better - but until we get rid of the trifecta of shite (conceding goals from set pieces, switching off after we score and seemingly refusing to shoot at an open goal from 5 yards out) we will continue to pick up less points than we should. At least its consistent I suppose.

We’ll finish above them .
They are their very best at the moment and so won’t noticeably improve. I also think that Leeds have been sussed out. We on the other hand have room for improvement so the results will start coming.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
You two faced ****, I hope your dog gets the shits on your new carpet just at the moment VAR rules out the goal that would have kept you up.

And your feed froze exactly at that moment as well to prolong the torment.

Normality resumed? :)

1. I dont have a dog
2. I dont have carpet I have wooden flooring.
3. Dont need a stream that freezes..( know what I mean)

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Not all Leeds fans are total knobbers. One of my best mates supports Leeds and he's just enjoying the ride.

Talking about the season so far with him the other day and he said he's just hoping they get enough points by Christmas to be relatively safe as the burn out and injuries will do for them otherwise (unless they spend big in January).

I don't think they'll go down, injuries/suspensions/players brought in in Jan notwithstanding, as there are too many really bad teams this season. But he's sick of these morons saying that they'll be pushing for Europe and that Bielsa is some sort of magician.

"It's no wonder people hate us with these wankers....." Was a direct quote.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Of course, the £50m price tag is likely made up tabloid rubbish. I think they call it 'clickbait'.

The Sun article contradicted itself by suggesting in the same story that Liverpool were looking elsewhere anyway.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Of course, the £50m price tag is likely made up tabloid rubbish. I think they call it 'clickbait'.

The Sun article contradicted itself by suggesting in the same story that Liverpool were looking elsewhere anyway.

It is completely made-up rubbish. There is no 'price tag'. There will never be a 'price tag'. That is not the way the club does business. But making these things up is very much the way certain tabloids do business.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here