Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
I believe Leeds were back in training today and without Bielsa having signed his contract. Why should he at this point? Keep the pressure on the Leeds board to make the signings he wants. Frankly, apart from re signing of loan players and youngsters, they've bought no one of note, although plenty of noise.

They’re falling apart I tell ya!

So much for Leeds qualifying for Europe!

Or is it Europe qualifying for Leeds United?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I’m still angry about that result, we should have won. Just keep hold of the ball Casper, no don’t punt it down field, Barnes is massively out of position. OH FFS CASPER YOU ****!
This.

Fantastic game, but the one bloody time we actively WANT them to pass it around at the back to no effect whatsoever and Casper decides to give Route One a go!

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Last edited:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
HB&B certainly raising a few laughs over on WACCOE

Literally he doesn’t have a clue what he’s talking about :laugh:

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
They’re falling apart I tell ya!

So much for Leeds qualifying for Europe!

Or is it Europe qualifying for Leeds United?

The other side to the argument is that they will struggle to buy anyone significant until Bielsa signs a contract. So they really are in a vicious cycle at present. If you were a £20/£30m player would you go to a recently promoted team who don't have a manager yet committed to the club? Don't think I would.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is it a coincidence that The Damned United is on BBC 4 at 2100?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
They probably could get into Europe if they really try. Depends if any of them can write/sing a decent song.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Which of our previous entries would be suitable for them I wonder ? 'Bigger than us' ? Or perhaps on the Ben White saga, 'Beg, steal or borrow'.

Killer Whale

Banned
Jul 27, 2020
Oh cock off you sanctimonious bore. I KNOW those two kids who got stabbed weren't at fault, they were victims of a cowardly stabbing which was the unfortunate consequence of some of your moronic fans running amok in Turkey.

Funny, you don't have much to say about the turning over of a chip van at the temporary home of a local club reeling from the death of 50 people in a fire. Or the fact that unlike Villa Park when they impeccably observed the minutes silence, you scum have a history of laughing and singing about Munich.

So take your tedious "gritty" sanctimony and shove it right up your boring 4rsehole you tedious :wanker:

You don't know what happened, clearly.

They weren't "kids," Kevin was 40 when he was killed and Christopher 37.

All I can say is I hope it never happens to any Brighton fans.

This may be a partisan football forum, I get that, I but there are such things as common decency and good manners. Your last two posts have been a disgrace.

And if other Leeds fans don't always demonstrate that themselves, how does that excuse such behaviour from you? Answer me that? Perhaps in a civilised way if you are capable of that?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Which of our previous entries would be suitable for them I wonder ? 'Bigger than us' ? or perhaps 'Beg, steal or borrow'.

I suspect most of their fans are "Looking High, High, High", but the rest of us would probably prefer it if they finished "Rock Bottom".

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I suspect most of their fans are "Looking High, High, High", but the rest of us would probably prefer it if they finished "Rock Bottom".

You could use a plethora of UK entries to diarise the entire communication line between Brighton and Leeds at the moment.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Jake Robinson terrorised a 58 year Taribo West that day.

Remember there being a decent Argus headline, something to do with the Pier. Old/Crumbling/West spotted in Brighton. Something along those lines.

I also remember us having Jarret, Carole, Knight & Robinson playing almost as a front 4 at times and tearing Plymouth to shreds, thought that was going to be the start of a glorious new era for us. Then it turns out they were all a bit rubbish.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
:lol:

In case you hadn't previously noticed, I think virtually every photo [MENTION=15297]Dick Head[/MENTION] has ever posted has been photoshopped!

How dare you!

Vicki-Lank-3.jpg

I deny that!

Last edited:

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
The other side to the argument is that they will struggle to buy anyone significant until Bielsa signs a contract. So they really are in a vicious cycle at present. If you were a £20/£30m player would you go to a recently promoted team who don't have a manager yet committed to the club? Don't think I would.

That £20/30m players valuation would most likely be inflated a good 20-30% to factor in Leeds desperation too.

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC

This is exactly what I was thinking this morning.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

This may be a partisan football forum, I get that, I but there are such things as common decency and good manners. Your last two posts have been a disgrace.

And if other Leeds fans don't always demonstrate that themselves, how does that excuse such behaviour from you? Answer me that? Perhaps in a civilised way if you are capable of that?
Of course I know what happened.

Still choosing to ignore the rest of your shameful track record I pointed out I see. And unbelievable to anyone decent that you'd choose to take offence by deliberately misinterpreting what I meant about trouble in Istanbul. Just fck off eh?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset

I said it 5,000 posts ago, but could you bore off now please you troll.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here