Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Watford fan I know seems to think there's a rumour up their way that Mariappa is on the Leeds radar.

Surely not true, but f*ck me it would be funny. What a fall from grace.
Beautiful own goal at the Amex this year.

Perhaps he could score one for Leeds as well.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
You would think after having 112 players on loan since relegation they would have some idea how the system works?

https://www.planetfootball.com/quic...dicrously-rated-100-loan-signings-since-2004/

Some familiar names on that list

The first paragraph from that article.

Leeds United‘s Football League odyssey: 16 years, 15 managers, two play-off final defeats, three seasons in League One, 25 points deducted and a revolving door of owners, players and absolute chancers.

:lolol::lolol:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
They haven't even managed to sign Bielsa ffs. They’ve had I think 26 days since season end and 31 days to go and they are really are in a mess, no manager, no best player of last season, second best is 35 years old, best striker is Bamford, fans expectation of being in top half. I’d be very worried if I was a Leeds fan, and this fixation with a centre half isn’t helping. They are doomed to relegation

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Holy smokes.

This guy. Mike Gallo has got serious balls. Some real talk to Leeds fans.

We need him to join NSC

[tweet]1293597912786771969[/tweet]

Respect.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
They haven't even managed to sign Bielsa ffs. They’ve had I think 26 days since season end and 31 days to go and they are really are in a mess, no manager, no best player of last season, second best is 35 years old, best striker is Bamford, fans expectation of being in top half. I’d be very worried if I was a Leeds fan, and this fixation with a centre half isn’t helping. They are doomed to relegation

June 15th, the Leeds chairman said that Beilsa new contract would be signed in the next couple of days.

Interesting article

The former Athletic Bilbao boss wants significant investment from Radrizzani, who has already made the loans of Illan Meslier and Helder Costa permanent.

Bielsa will draw up the areas of the team he wants improving and then pen a list of up to five names for each position, per the report.

It’s said, via Sport Witness “the first name will normally be an unlikely target, which the Whites won’t be able to sign due to financial reasons. The second will be a more realistic one. And from the third to the fifth, it’ll be getting more possible”.

The Rosario-born coach will also ask that Leeds resist all offers for their top players, and if not he will have no issue with walking away.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Seriously! Flip flops and socks!, gotta blame the parents i suppose, maybe we should start a campagn or something to free this kid from his Yorkshire parents.

#freetheleedskid

I thought the same. Parents must have seen a 60 year old Floridian man on their last trip to the US and thought that look was tres chic.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
June 15th, the Leeds chairman said that Beilsa new contract would be signed in the next couple of days.

Interesting article

The former Athletic Bilbao boss wants significant investment from Radrizzani, who has already made the loans of Illan Meslier and Helder Costa permanent.

Bielsa will draw up the areas of the team he wants improving and then pen a list of up to five names for each position, per the report.

It’s said, via Sport Witness “the first name will normally be an unlikely target, which the Whites won’t be able to sign due to financial reasons. The second will be a more realistic one. And from the third to the fifth, it’ll be getting more possible”.

The Rosario-born coach will also ask that Leeds resist all offers for their top players, and if not he will have no issue with walking away.

Not sure anyone wants any of Leeds Championship squad

Maybe QPR might bid for one or two of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Apparently clubs like us will not be able to withstand their style of play and cave in. Right oh.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Apparently clubs like us will not be able to withstand their style of play and cave in. Right oh.

Indeed. I bet half the Premier League is shitting it at the prospect of coming up against Bamford, Ayling and Cooper.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Prepare to be terrorised

8ece8d41ea5d8c179409aca4f41fb07f.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here