Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Watford sack Pearson

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Wow.

Not so long ago I thought they had sussed the Premier League.

Utter shambles now.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
haha.

I remember him being lauded as the bestest thing ever when Watford were going through their new manager bounce.

It seems like only 5 months ago.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
If true fits in with the owners management style. Still think they cheated their way up getting promoted with a load of loans from the owners other club in Italy.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
What do they expect from their squad, he inherited an average team in awful form and has put them in a fantastic position to survive. A proper transfer window and he could get them pushing for a comfortable mid table finish. I hope it back fires on them

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What do they expect from their squad, he inherited an average team in awful form and has put them in a fantastic position to survive. A proper transfer window and he could get them pushing for a comfortable mid table finish. I hope it back fires on them

Keep'em.

You never know we might need them next season!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
He was only contracted till end of the season so looks like they just really only let him leave a week early. If he was daft enough to accept a contract of that level then he won't be surprised by being sacked.

The Watford Board are honest in what they do - When they offer Managers contracts they are open and up front that it won't be a long one. Some Managers accept it. Others reject it. - I don't get outraged at what they do . They are extremely transparent.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Unlike Watford to panic and sack the manager

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Huddersifield just sacked the Cowleys after they kept them up....Day after in fact (similar to CH) football is brutal..

They won't be the only Championship Club changing Manager. I bet there are at least 8 of them who go into next season looking for a new Manager. Maybe more if you count the ones who go down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here