Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stat Brother View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He has the greatest song NSC has ever produced.

Sadly we're all to shitehouse to sign it.

Maupay I'm in love.
    This! This This! #

Thought the NSK would pick up on this one, but nothing.

and no, I'm not going to see if I can get it going,,,,,

• North Stand Chat

advertising

1 Not allowed!
      Giving us goals and nuisance factor pace/mobility up front for 90 minutes. Plus tenacity .... Gwen Dozy

A fine debut season.

A far cry from the lone wolf of Muzza, Andone or Locadia, enabling opponents to set up easily.
      Currently hooked to this track https://youtu.be/phL6fDiYNJk
      **** off Lino.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sheebo View Post
      Been a great signing. Don’t feel he gets the credit he Deserves. Also badly needs a song - sort it out people!
      I've heard one being sung to the tune of Whigfield - Saturday Night.

"Saturday night and I like the way you move, Neal Maupay." Don't know the rest of the words!

Neal Maupay appreciation thread

3 Not allowed!
      Its Maupay I’m in love. Yes, count me as a member of his fan club. He’s been a fantastic signing for us, one of the best in our modern PL era.

10 goals in your debut season in the Prem for a relegation team is fantastic, I think he could be more clinical. Seem to remember a lot of chances, especially in first half of the season, that he missed.

A bit more clinical and we have 20 goals a season striker.

Oh, and his shit-housery is top drawer. Maupay is going to be an Albion legend.
      Banned

2 Not allowed!
      He holds the ball up well, like a big man. No problems with Maupay leading our attack next season.
      Sensible madman

8 Not allowed!
      Been a fanboy of him since day one, think I've given him more 8 and 9 ratings than I've given all the other players together.

Top class striker, very complete and with stronger surroundings he could already score 15-20 goals in the PL. Just needs to sharpen a few things and he will be a world class striker. 99% certain he will be in Deschamps next France squad (they have "shit" strikers) and unfortunately I would be very surprised if he would remain after next season, strikers are becoming a rarity these days with everyone trying to develop fancy wingers. Everyone is going to want him.

Gotta love his attitude as well, seems very cool, friendly and intelligent off the pitch while being a rabid dog on it.

1 Not allowed!
      Was wondering if the celebration was a little message to Konsa who he tried to have a fight with at the Amex earlier in the season. Scored for Villa and failed to keep the equaliser from going over the line earlier on. Probably overthinking it.
      Read my ramblings here - tpots | the plight of the seagull

4 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Simon Morgan View Post
      Was wondering if the celebration was a little message to Konsa who he tried to have a fight with at the Amex earlier in the season. Scored for Villa and failed to keep the equaliser from going over the line earlier on. Probably overthinking it.
      But that is the beauty of Le Petit Maison de Merde!

Probably 6 or 7 Prem players watching that thinking **** you Maupay, I am Not crying!!
      Members

2 Not allowed!
      Love him, up there with Dunk as my favourite player. Great attitude as well as ability. Wonderful signing.

I thout the celebration was aimed at Gwen Dozy!
      Members
      Trapped inside the Project for the New American Century

1 Not allowed!
      Our season’s saviour no doubt, reckon we would have gone down without him.

Scoring 10 is perfect too, any more and some club would now be grabbing him
      "I have been in professional football since I was 16 - that's 33 years this summer. I have seen and done it all. In Brighton, I thought that I had found a club that sat outside the norm. People who love their club but are realistic about their club's prospects in dire circumstances. That appealed to me. That is what I call true loyalty. Supporting the club as you have done through the hard times. I am prepared to be here through these hard times and to develop a squad as I have started to do in preparation for the day that we all move to a new stadium at Falmer. I need your support, patience and understanding in the long-term because there is no quick fix. I hope you will continue to give me that opportunity." Mark McGhee, 17th April 2006