Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Propper

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
It’s called frustration and letting ones feeling show on a footballing chat room. Anything wrong with that? We’re 5-0 down and getting stuffed. Ok everything is fine and going backwards

[emoji106] yeah some people take it personally. I wonder if they’ve been to games, I’ve heard dreadful things said about players over the course of an emotional 90 minutes!

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Love Propper, that's why some of his recent performances hurt so much.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
409488e1ba57ac40c88478a8bc7d7edd.jpg

You're a proper **** aren't you

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
He’s ducking shit, about time all the rose tinteds woke up to what plenty been saying for 2 seasons. If this club is to progress, get rid him and Stephens. It was obvious after our 1st season in the PL.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Love Propper, that's why some of his recent performances hurt so much.

It doesn't help he gets thrown hot coals all the time . . . . Whilst surrounded by giraffes and donkeys.

3 seasons in and no ones managed to move him up the field to replace or assist Gross in a feeding attacking position . . . He plays for his national side FFS and has more to show there than he does at Brighton . . . .we seem to buy players, play them out of position, devalue them, then move them on.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
We got better when he came off. The subs did OK compared to many of the starters.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Penny dropped? He's crap.

I think the penny has dropped that Propper (and many others) struggles against the good PL sides. I suspect over a season this is enough to keep him in the side.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I can’t be bothered to read all the usual excuses after the third thrashing by a top team in a fortnight. So bored of Brighton fans excusing crap. Our small town mentality by a majority means we’ll always be just that. Until fans who want more can be forgiven for criticising and pointing out poorer players without a deluge of ‘ooo, you’re negative’ and ‘what do you expect against billionaires’ type comments (that ignore almost every other ‘small’ club has turned over a top 2-3 side at the height of their powers in the PL except us, who just go out already defeated because of bizarre team selections half the time) then we’re going to remain so. Tonight was unacceptable. Even if it was City. And even more so given Liverpool and Utd also best is at home comfortably. Potter ball? It’s so shit at times it’s better called Pottyball.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
It's a shame Potter didn't watch the last few games of last season.

Short memories from many on here too. Propper goes missing towards the end of a season.

Good footballer with lots of ability, tries to be too cute, generally pedestrian and literally the last person on the planet you want in the middle of the park in a relegation scrap.

Don't get me wrong, he's good enough for us because we deal in flawed players (as do most to some degree outside the top spots).

Potter however should know it's horses for courses and he got the personnel all wrong tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here