Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Which clubs do you WANT to go down?

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Villa - Grealish, Terry and their arrogant "we'll be challenging for Top 6" fanbase. I'm also looking forward to seeing all those who were frothing at the mouth for "doing a Fulham" having to acknowledge that they "did a Fulham"
Plucky - Smug Eddie

They're the only two I actually want to go down I'd like Watford and West Ham to stay up because they're the kind of basket-cases that could easily be in trouble next year too. If I had to pick one it'd be West Ham, but only because it'd be funnier

^^^ Absolutely this ^^^

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I’d really like Villa to look like they will pull off a miraculous recovery (starting with a 5-0 on Sunday) only to be robbed in the final moments of the final game.
Then drop into league 1 next year.
I’d also like ‘Muff AND West Ham to go down, but seeing as in all likelihood it’ll only be one of them, there is no choice but Smug Eddie’s plucky little underdogs

Fromthesouth

Apr 30, 2016
Villa
Villa
Villa
After their last minute goal up there, and being stuck on the coach in loads of traffic with their fans giving it large, never had so many xxxker signs given to me

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
The 3 I’d like to see drop,
Crystal Palace 2010
Crystal Palace reserves
Crystal Palace under 21s.

Seriously, Villa Plucky little Bournemouth, and West Ham. I know Norwich are going as well, but, I’d still like to see these 3 go.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have really hated Plucky doing so much better than us over the last few years, I was especially jealous of the quality of football they played too. All the while Smug wound me me by being a pretty good but very smug manager. They seem to have the Indian sign over us in virtually every game. Pretty well all their fans that I have met are twats and they cheated their way to the PL

Villa because their fans think they are a big club and I am am not a fan of Smith or Terry

Hopefully good riddance to both of them, Bournemouth won’t be back, Villa probably will

Make it happen

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
West Ham to stay up just because we love taking points off them and Watford as Pearson could easily take them down next season.

So Norwich, Villa and plucky please

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Happy with all 3 that are looking likely to drop for all the reasons mentioned.

Surprised not to see this name pop up on this thread - but I personally would love to see Burnley drop like a ****ing meteorite and end up like Bury, but sadly every season they defy the bookmakers and punch well above their weight much to my chagrin.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
West Ham, because it may force boardroom change which in the LR has to happen. I really feel for their fans, they’ve been totally ****ed. Utterly so.

And Villa, because they don’t appear to have learnt their lesson so back you go and this time order the humble pie.

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
Villa, for the same reasons many others have given:
1) There was a lot of arrogant "we'll break straight into the PL top ten" from their fans when they came up.
2) Sockboy.

And I think it helps football generally if they repeat the Fulham pattern of last year. It encourages clubs to look for the middle ground in terms of financing promotion.

While Norwich have probably underdone it, by only spending £16.99 on some new corner post flags for their first PL season, hopefully the examples of Fulham & Villa in consecutive seasons will deter many more from 'woo hoo let's blow £150m on a load of shite' dumbwittery.

Though having said that, if Leeds do it and then go straight back down, it might be worth it for another year of giggles....

I can easily see Leeds doing this... they already need at minimum £30mil to keep their team the same and now improve (they won’t get White) if not a lot more.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I am irrationally annoyed by Bournemouth. I think it started at that match at Withdean when they got a last minute equaliser courtesy of a penalty for handball - when it was THEIR player who handled, and it was outside the area!!

I still bear that grudge!

..all after their player (Symes?) had escaped any punishment for deliberately kicking our keeper in the FACE.

Yes - these two, for the same reasons (though I'd add in Bournemouth's financial cheating to get to this level)

Although West Ham would also have huge entertainment value.

Villa - Grealish, Terry and their arrogant "we'll be challenging for Top 6" fanbase. I'm also looking forward to seeing all those who were frothing at the mouth for "doing a Fulham" having to acknowledge that they "did a Fulham"
Plucky - Smug Eddie

They're the only two I actually want to go down I'd like Watford and West Ham to stay up because they're the kind of basket-cases that could easily be in trouble next year too. If I had to pick one it'd be West Ham, but only because it'd be funnier

Villa and Bournemouth.

These sum up my view.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
My dream duo to join Norwich, is still Villa and West Ham.

Both have spent fortunes in recent times, with entitled fans living in ancient history who believe they’re humongous, so relegation would sweet.

West Ham will probably survive though.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Plucky - Dickhead overrated manger who lived off the myth of great football when actually he had a team full of dirty shithousers.

Villa - Dickhead fans and a Dickhead cheating captain who's more interested in his tan and haircut and getting wankered than playing football.

I've got no grudge against Norwich, West Ham or Watford.

Do you mind?!

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Don't really care about anyone other than Villa. Makes me very happy to see them go down.

Just wish I could have a chat with the tosser who told me after the game there when we blew the title how bad we were that day. Even his lady told him to shut up.

i had the opposite experience , i was on train going to game and a couple of guys spoke to me and said hope you win so that newcastle did not get championship...howeverin the ground they really were quite obnoxious in the corner near us AND they had no beer AND most of the toilets didn't work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here