Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BT pass for season ticket holders

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Anyone know if this is being repeated for tomorrow? Worked like a dream last time but haven’t seen an email this time. Naturally keen to watch, but I’ll be jiggered if I’m going to pay £25+ to do so

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why would S/T holders get preferential treatment for a game that's AWAY at Norwich?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Unlikely.

The deal between the PL and BT Sport was for HOME Season Ticket Holders.

Assuming it was for every BT Sport match you'll need to find a Norwich STH who doesn't want their code.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Unfortunately not. One free pass for BT and two for Sky Go is your lot. Pubs will be open so maybe try and book a table near the telly.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Liveplayer app on iPhone (and I guess Android). Download, search for the fixture, watch for free. Works for literally every game, every time.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box

Amazed to see BT launched this initiative just in time for the Norwich / Brighton game and didn't actually launch it two weeks ago when the season restarted. Must have been my imagination. Either that or Norwich is actually chronologically behind the rest of the world.

Come to think of it, surprised they aren't announcing that the game will be IN COLOUR!!!

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Why would S/T holders get preferential treatment for a game that's AWAY at Norwich?

Exactly. I've got BT so I can watch the game but would have been nice to offer those who had purchased Norwich tickets a free pass.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Amazed to see BT launched this initiative just in time for the Norwich / Brighton game and didn't actually launch it two weeks ago when the season restarted. Must have been my imagination. Either that or Norwich is actually chronologically behind the rest of the world.

Perhaps this is Norwich's first home game to be broadcast on BT.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Exactly. I've got BT so I can watch the game but would have been nice to offer those who had purchased Norwich tickets a free pass.

Didn't you get your money back for the Norwich tickets, if so use that to buy a BT pass. Job done

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Maybe that didn't occur to the PL when they negotiated the deal with BT Sport. Or perhaps BT Sport refused.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Didn't you get your money back for the Norwich tickets, if so use that to buy a BT pass. Job done

All of us with STs got our money back for the home game, but still got a pass. What's the difference?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here