Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Ghislaine Maxwell

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The noose is closing in on the ‘stupid’ Prince.

Time for the black sheep of the family to be taken to slaughter?

I’d keep hold of him and then swap him with the US diplomats killer wife if I was the Government.

Anyway, I imagine he is sweating like a pig (unless of course he has undergone a recent trauma).

What the feck has Price Edward done now? ???

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Prince.Andrew to be given two 15 year stretches.

Or was it stretch two 15 year olds

Oh it doesn’t matter.

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
d1e5b8p2tk851.jpg

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
She will accidentally commit suicide while she's not looking.

Not a chance she will be on 24/7 watch with a couple of cameras plus a guard looking in on her every half hour I bet they even put he in a cell with a trusted inmate to help her settle, she's safe as houses

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-secret-stash-Jeffrey-Epsteins-sex-tapes.html

EXCLUSIVE: 'She has copies of everything Epstein had.' Ghislaine Maxwell 'has secret stash of pedophile's sex tapes' that could implicate world's most powerful and 'will try to use them to save herself'

Ghislaine Maxwell, 58, has a secret stash of Jeffrey Epstein's twisted sex tapes, a former friend exclusively revealed to DailyMail.com
When officials raided Epstein's NYC townhouse last July, they found thousands of graphic photos that included images of underage girls and a safe filled with compact discs labeled 'nude girls', according to authorities
The ex friend said: 'Not only did Epstein like to capture himself with underage girls – he wanted to make sure he had something to hold over the rich and powerful men who took advantage of his sick largesse'
They added: 'Ghislaine has always been as cunning as they come. She wasn't going to be with Epstein all those years and not have some insurance'
'She has copies of everything Epstein had. They could implicate movers and shakers. If she goes down, she's going to take the whole lot of them with her'

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Not a chance she will be on 24/7 watch with a couple of cameras plus a guard looking in on her every half hour I bet they even put he in a cell with a trusted inmate to help her settle, she's safe as houses

I’m being whooshed right ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-secret-stash-Jeffrey-Epsteins-sex-tapes.html

EXCLUSIVE: 'She has copies of everything Epstein had.' Ghislaine Maxwell 'has secret stash of pedophile's sex tapes' that could implicate world's most powerful and 'will try to use them to save herself'

Ghislaine Maxwell, 58, has a secret stash of Jeffrey Epstein's twisted sex tapes, a former friend exclusively revealed to DailyMail.com
When officials raided Epstein's NYC townhouse last July, they found thousands of graphic photos that included images of underage girls and a safe filled with compact discs labeled 'nude girls', according to authorities
The ex friend said: 'Not only did Epstein like to capture himself with underage girls – he wanted to make sure he had something to hold over the rich and powerful men who took advantage of his sick largesse'
They added: 'Ghislaine has always been as cunning as they come. She wasn't going to be with Epstein all those years and not have some insurance'
'She has copies of everything Epstein had. They could implicate movers and shakers. If she goes down, she's going to take the whole lot of them with her'

This is either Daily Mail bollocks of the highest order, they DO have form for this crap, or, It's going to get Maxwell killed and a unusual " Break-in " will occur which will remove any loose ends.

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds

I love a good conspiracy theory, but fake news pages like that are ridiculously easy to mock-up, you don’t even need photo editing software.

Anyway, to disprove that particular one, the article is apparently listed under UK > England when in fact every other recent story on Ghislaine Maxwell has been, understandably, filed under US and Canada.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here

Just like Jeffrey!!!

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
Randy Andy is expendable. (What does he actually do?) so how about doing a secret deal with USA to kidnap him and ship him to the States if they do the same with that 'Diplomat wife' woman who killed that boy while driving on the wrong side of the road?

Two cases closed and both Countries happy.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Randy Andy is expendable. (What does he actually do?) so how about doing a secret deal with USA to kidnap him and ship him to the States if they do the same with that 'Diplomat wife' woman who killed that boy while driving on the wrong side of the road?

Two cases closed and both Countries happy.

Given our own government turned a blind eye as she fled the country , why would they do that - https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...ring-private-prosecution-against-dominic-raab

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here