Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Ghislaine Maxwell

scamander

Aug 9, 2011
I'm surprised the flight logs for Epstein's plane haven't come to the fore. I thought they are required to have a passenger list? Could be very damning. Particularly for anyone claiming that they didn't know him.

As for Maxwell, to quote Blackadder "accidentally brutally cut her head off while combing her hair"...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is it pronounced:-

Jiz Lane?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm surprised the flight logs for Epstein's plane haven't come to the fore. I thought they are required to have a passenger list? Could be very damning. Particularly for anyone claiming that they didn't know him.

As for Maxwell, to quote Blackadder "accidentally brutally cut her head off while combing her hair"...

Similar for the logs of the Royal Protection Officers that would have been keeping an eye on Andy.

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
With his roster of mates and associates, I would imagine that Trumplestiltskin will step in to grant executive clemency - should Maxwell survive long enough to need it...

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Hopefully the evidence is good enough to convict and that the victims get some sort of justice.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Is it pronounced:-

Jiz Lane?

I think it's Giz Aine. It's no wonder she's managed to stay away for so long if nobody knows what she's called.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Dont know if they are going to pull that one again. Might have some fun new technology to lobotomise parts of her brain or something.

A week locked in your apartment should be enough. See I found a way to use your 200 pizza boxes - budget body bag.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
I see she's looking at 35 years, and has an estimated wealth of $20million. Morally you could argue the Mirror Pensions fund could have that if she goes away for life?

scamander

Aug 9, 2011
Another document we won't see the list of names the FBI are putting lines through which Maxwell will agree weren't involved. Those picked up will be the safer ones to prosecute.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The noose is closing in on the ‘stupid’ Prince.

Time for the black sheep of the family to be taken to slaughter?

I’d keep hold of him and then swap him with the US diplomats killer wife if I was the Government.

Anyway, I imagine he is sweating like a pig (unless of course he has undergone a recent trauma).

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I wonder if it will be announced that Prince Andrew has “died”.
The Royal Family have form for hiding away inconvenient relatives, the Queen Mothers had two nieces that were locked away in a sanitarium in Surrey since 1941.

Andrew will be incarcerated in one of the huge royal estates, never to be spoken of again.

This post is tongue in cheek.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Like her dad, who popped off the stern of his super-yacht (allegedly)... Ghislaine

The disappearance of Captain Bob was anticipated in a cryptic article in Private Eye some days before the big splash.....buried on the Mount of Olives, my arse. He's hunkered up somewhere, giving Shergar a nosebag, as I type.

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020

The flight log did come to the fore in the Netflix documentary and is what proves a lot of them are lying, including Bill Clinton.

There are eye witnesses to things that went on on the island from people that worked there who have come forward. Witnesses to Prince Andrew with the then underage girl he denies knowing.

I really, really hope justice will catch up with everyone involved bearing in mind the media involvement now and the Netflix exposé. But you know damn well the likes of Clinton and Prince Andrew will slip the net somehow.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Like her dad, who popped off the stern of his super-yacht (allegedly)... Ghislaine

I once had the misfortune of encountering him many years ago when I worked at The Grand and he stayed there. He had a lackey following him around everywhere about 2 feet behind him, whose sole job seemed to be appearing with a lighter within milliseconds of Maxwell putting a cigar in his mouth, and woe betide him if he wasn't there immediately.

I also heard him absolutely screaming at some poor unfortunate woman in his suite: "I can't find my ****ing socks, where are my ****ing socks you stupid bitch" :nono: :tosser:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here