Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jake Humphrey - what a tool

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
How people can pay for BT football is beyond me. Ian Darke should have been put out to graze years ago (Watch the winner - can Mao-pay score? Mo-pay wins it for Brighton. He switched between the two all game). Keown talks about "us" then mumbles about being neutral because he was on loan to us. 2 minutes of the game before was enough to remind me how shocking McManaman is. Peter Crouch with moon latency internet 10 minutes behind the questions. And a C list presenter who thinks he is Roy Keane.

Almost tempted to ask for my money back from my free pass!

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Guendouzi is a nasty **** though. He also did this to Maupay. I support any shenanigans that might result in him being sent off.

View attachment 125136

Funny he wasn't anywhere near Maupay once Big Shane came over to have a word.

I hadn’t seen that! Guendouzi did seem happy to be ‘held back’ by his teammates once the big boys showed up.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Absolute bellend trying to get a ban for Maupay no doubt. ****ing idiot. Rio made him look like the **** he is.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Absolute bellend trying to get a ban for Maupay no doubt. ****ing idiot. Rio made him look like the **** he is.

They went to a break shortly after that "Coward" comment, wouldn't surprise me if Rio had a word in the Idiot's ear because when they came back on air the Idiot was a lot more complimentary to Maupay!

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
How people can pay for BT football is beyond me. Ian Darke should have been put out to graze years ago (Watch the winner - can Mao-pay score? Mo-pay wins it for Brighton. He switched between the two all game). Keown talks about "us" then mumbles about being neutral because he was on loan to us. 2 minutes of the game before was enough to remind me how shocking McManaman is. Peter Crouch with moon latency internet 10 minutes behind the questions. And a C list presenter who thinks he is Roy Keane.

Almost tempted to ask for my money back from my free pass!

:lolol:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I hadn’t seen that! Guendouzi did seem happy to be ‘held back’ by his teammates once the big boys showed up.

Fairly sure that was what Muzza was laughing at when they cut to the touchline. Pathetic as it was, is it still not technically a punch and should be punished as such?

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
He should be more concerned about how his team defended against Ings and Redmond...

No way should he be allowed to get away with that. Rio Ferdinand - top class defender who won the Champions League v Humphrey, a bitter Norwich supporting tool.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
As stated earlier on this thread once Schellotto handed over minder role to Duffy was no player in a red shirt anywhere near Maupay

Totally unrelated coincidence

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Have always found him to be an immature bore, out of his depth. He fills silences with inane tripe, preventing esteemed guests from giving their expert views.

Less is more, Humpheys.

A F1 big mouth for Sky, somehow he got a dream football gig with BT Sports.

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
Years ago, I once saw this long streak sneer at Lee Dixon about how slow he was as a player. An England international, won everything with the Arsmell domestically, a player who annoyed me sometimes, but who everyone respects.
How he never pulled him over the desk, I'll never know.
I can't believe long streak hasn't been found out as the tøsser he is, and shown the door.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I doubt BT will pipe on crowd noise of Jake Humphries is a wanker is a wanker for our next game. Shame. 100% would be sung by the away fans at Norwich.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011

The throat grab was right in front of the ref.
No response from him.

Assume he can still take action after the final whistle?

Suspect the Humility comment may have been directed principally at Guendouzi.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I frequently get the distinct impression that the former kids' tv and F1 Presenter doesn't actually know very much about football. Or, at least, not enough to understand it.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
He did have some nice things to say about Ashworth and the Amex.

Suspect his producer may have had a word in his ear.

The throat grab was a much bigger incident than Maupay throwing himself to the floor.
If on eof ours had done that, it would have been the main talking point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here