Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Because we're feeding people making a illegal crossing into this country and Mr Rashford can afford to dip into his own pocket
Regards
DF

But I thought you said charity begins at home, and they're here?

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
But I thought you said charity begins at home, and they're here?

stopimm.jpeg

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I can assure you, I’m no Tory,but when I see a 20 stone heffer with 30 quid shalac nails,telling the world she can’t afford to feed her kids.... I think someone is telling fibs[emoji2958]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Then maybe you should move out of West Durrington :shrug:

You're no Tory, No Labour, No Lib Dem, No Green, No anything really other than a stream of constant whining and moaning (maybe moving would help that too :lolol:)

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Because we're feeding people making a illegal crossing into this country and Mr Rashford can afford to dip into his own pocket
Regards
DF

They are not illegal.

Maybe Johnson could have cheaper wallpaper? £50 a metre. It's the rich who are robbing the poor in this country, not 'foreigners'.

ERmj7wJU8AE1q6X.jpg

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Then maybe you should move out of West Durrington :shrug:

You're no Tory, No Labour, No Lib Dem, No Green, No anything really other than a stream of constant whining and moaning (maybe moving would help that too :lolol:)

Another delayed post edit [emoji2356]

I fully appreciate this have nothing to do with the thread but with the ever increasing number of your edits it feels like someone is over your shoulder saying “you forget to mention……”

Weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
They are not illegal.

Maybe Johnson could have cheaper wallpaper? £50 a metre. It's the rich who are robbing the poor in this country, not 'foreigners'.

View attachment 136222

The image says so much about the last decade in Britain. The quest for the scapegoat in the era of Tory austerity...

The spirit of 2012 seems a long time ago now

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
For someone who isn't a Tory you sure sound like one.

Out of interest, are you in favour of punishing kids for the sins of the parents in other areas too?

Here is my opinion on the topic,it is only my opinion by the way.
It is a parents responsibility to feed their children,if the parent slips on hard times there is a safety net called the welfare system,it is in place to make sure that parents who are on hard times have sufficient money to put food on the table for their children. If the parent then chooses to spend the said money on non food/rent/heating and various other essentials but spends it on nails,and scratch cards,where do stop going round in circles?
Incidentally,from what I see ,there not many hungry nippers about,most of em are the size of a ****ing house,perhaps parents could spend their handouts on nourishing grub,rather than stuffing KFC and Nando’s down the kids necks..
Finally,I do commend Marcus on stepping in for parents that cannot be arsed.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Another delayed post edit [emoji2356]

I fully appreciate this have nothing to do with the thread but with the ever increasing number of your edits it feels like someone is over your shoulder saying “you forget to mention……”

Weird.

Could you kindly pass on to our mutual stalker, I reside in Offington, not west Durrington...ugh...perish the thought.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It is a parents responsibility to feed their children,if the parent slips on hard times there is a safety net called the welfare system,it is in place to make sure that parents who are on hard times have sufficient money to put food on the table for their children. If the parent then chooses to spend the said money on non food/rent/heating and various other essentials but spends it on nails,and scratch cards,where do stop going round in circles?
Incidentally,from what I see ,there not many hungry nippers about,most of em are the size of a ****ing house,perhaps parents could spend their handouts on nourishing grub,rather than stuffing KFC and Nando’s down the kids necks..

Parents, both of them. not just the Mother. Mysongyny calling the woman a heifer. Sexism is a terrible trait.

Maybe work at a food bank and discover that working people have to use them because the minimum wage is not enough to pay rich landlords their rent which rises every year. The rich robbing the poor again.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Could you kindly pass on to our mutual stalker, I reside in Offington, not west Durrington...ugh...perish the thought.

I want to know what’s wrong with West Durrington[emoji2370]

Anyway you’ll have to wait, Thursday is football friends day I think so he won’t be back till later!

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Parents, both of them. not just the Mother. Mysongyny calling the woman a heifer. Sexism is a terrible trait.

Maybe work at a food bank and discover that working people have to use them because the minimum wage is not enough to pay rich landlords their rent which rises every year. The rich robbing the poor again.

You should have seen the size of her,she’s had shits bigger than the kid.. she did have nice nails to be fair[emoji1303]

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

I don't agree with all of this but on some points I can see where you're coming from

Today Britain has a terrible relationship with food and the rot set in during the 1980's. Thatcher ended entitlement to free meals for thousands of kids and also made local authorities to open up provision of school meals to competitive tender. The result was the food in schools was complete shite, chips with processed meats was the order of the day. This encouraged poor nuitrition, we living with the legacy of this, we have appalling public health and its killing the NHS.

Make food technology, home economics whatever compulsory in school would be a good start to get ourselves out of the hole we're in.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Leaseholders ‘horrified’ after final vote on £10bn fire safety costs

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...ed-after-final-vote-on-10bn-fire-safety-costs

Many homeowners say they now face financial ruin and warn that the decision to make them pay places lives at risk. Labour estimates the crisis has left 1.3m flats unmortgageable, and the crisis is so widespread, the Bank of England has been examining lenders’ exposure to blocks that have fire safety concerns to determine whether the building safety crisis affects their stability. It currently thinks banks can absorb the risk.

Thousands of blocks of flats were found to have serious fire defects after the Grenfell fire on 14 June 2017, including having similar cladding, but also missing fire breaks in wall cavities and combustible balconies. Many developers have been refusing to pay to fix the faults, leaving residents facing bills running into the tens of thousands each and additional running costs for fire wardens to patrol buildings. Living with the fear of financial ruin and of fire has caused a mental health crisis among many.

The House of Lords finally voted against trying to protect the affected leaseholders after the Commons voted five times against ther plan, led by the government and its housing minister Christopher Pincher.

In February, the prime minister, Boris Johnson, told parliament: “No leaseholder should have to pay for the unaffordable costs of fixing safety defects that they didn’t cause and are no fault of their own.” Campaigners say he has now broken that promise.

Jan 30, 2008
I don't agree with all of this but on some points I can see where you're coming from

Today Britain has a terrible relationship with food and the rot set in during the 1980's. Thatcher ended entitlement to free meals for thousands of kids and also made local authorities to open up provision of school meals to competitive tender. The result was the food in schools was complete shite, chips with processed meats was the order of the day. This encouraged poor nuitrition, we living with the legacy of this, we have appalling public health and its killing the NHS.

Make food technology, home economics whatever compulsory in school would be a good start to get ourselves out of the hole we're in.
Food wasters are the biggest problem , just chuck it in the bin !
Regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here