Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
The Vaccine rollout is a combination of several key elements working together including the thousands of volunteers but think the Governments only real action was to provide the vaccines minister with a blank cheque book to procure vaccines of any type and at any price!

The Government being praised for the vaccine rollout is a bit like praising someone who's just ordered something on Deliveroo for making dinner.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
The Vaccine rollout is a combination of several key elements working together including the thousands of volunteers but think the Governments only real action was to provide the vaccines minister with a blank cheque book to procure vaccines of any type and at any price!

The sleaze and corruption scandals are varied and so many that sooner or later one of them is going to edge in to the realms of criminality which will then need to be looked at by the police. That's when the whole rotten house of cards will collapse I would think. Until then Johnson has to keep spinning plates for all he's worth... oh and more flags please...

I agree that the vaccine rollout was made successful on the backs of volunteers rather than merely the self-seeking interests of government. But in the minds of those predisposed to accept tory government shabbiness there is some succour in that success.

For sure, we need more video and newspaper evidence to persuade the hard of understanding

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I agree that the vaccine rollout was made successful on the backs of volunteers rather than merely the self-seeking interests of government. But in the minds of those predisposed to accept tory government shabbiness there is some succour in that success.

For sure, we need more video and newspaper evidence to persuade the hard of understanding

Indeed, we can only hope that Cummings spreads more dirt, I know the many of the posters on here trust his honesty .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
The Government being praised for the vaccine rollout is a bit like praising someone who's just ordered something on Deliveroo for making dinner.

If the dinner was a shambles though I can assure you the person who made the decision to use deliveroo will shoulder the blame right?

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Indeed, we can only hope that Cummings spreads more dirt, I know the many of the posters on here trust his honesty .....

Do you?
Who are they then?
I think he will be honest if it works in his favour, just like Johnson. Why you would imagine anyone would think otherwise?

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Do you?
Who are they then?
I think he will be honest if it works in his favour, just like Johnson. Why you would imagine anyone would think otherwise?

After the stick that charlatan got for bullshit trips last year and associated lies how can anyone on here suddenly start believing him now when it suits [emoji2356]

As for who, search up Cummings threads to see how many people called him a liar [emoji23]

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Do you?
Who are they then?

Surprised CR and Co don't believe Cummings, he was the architect of their beloved Brexit, you'd think he would get hero worship

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
After the stick that charlatan got for bullshit trips last year and associated lies how can anyone on here suddenly start believing him now when it suits [emoji2356]

As for who, search up Cummings threads to see how many people called him a liar [emoji23]

... you're right but the biggest lies were in selling Brexit.

The answer is implied in your question. He may tell the truth 'because it suits' just as you will believe him or not 'when it suits'....

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
... you're right but the biggest lies were in selling Brexit.

The answer is implied in your question. He may tell the truth 'because it suits' just as you will believe him or not 'when it suits'....

I didn’t even know who he was until many months after The Brexit vote[emoji23] Anyway I’m that pissed off with my football teams performance last night and today’s related results I can’t be bothered to debate something low down on my list of concerns mate, have a good Sunday.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I didn’t even know who he was until many months after The Brexit vote[emoji23] Anyway I’m that pissed off with my football teams performance last night and today’s related results I can’t be bothered to debate something low down on my list of concerns mate, have a good Sunday.

That's another bit of classic flouncing, but I wish you a better day tomorrow, whatever your concerns. I am fed up about the Albion result too; the Burnley result doesn't help.

Without being pedantic or intentionally rude, describing me as a mate is 'inaccurate'. I don't know you, you don't know me and that's probably good for both of us.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
If the dinner was a shambles though I can assure you the person who made the decision to use deliveroo will shoulder the blame right?

I expect if they managed to choose the wrong place to order from and the food was awful then they would have blame pinned on them, yes.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Just as the awful truth about Brexit is starting to unravel the undeniable truth is being exposed about the current government. And as with Brexit, it’s supporters are failing spectacularly at trying to explain it away. What a corrupt party. What an easily silenced support.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Can't beat a Sunday night watching that wonderful British Naturalist Sir David Attenborough on TV. Makes you proud to be British.

Apparently when chimpanzees can't get their own way, they get frustrated, don't have the intellectual ability to figure it out, and just angrily throw shit at everything.

Who knew :shrug:

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Ah yes. So upset and so low down on your priority list, you’re on here before noon on a Sunday with a series of posts, full of the usual bile and hatred for fellow BHA supporters. It’s sometimes easy to forget that you’re Brighton’s No.1 superfan. Our own one man Ultra faction. Who spends more time in the pit accusing people of not being supporters than he does on football threads. You’re the worst type of fan, accusing everyone else of not being as good a supporter as you. Like a five year old with his first market stall Man.U shirt.
You’re not a supporter, BHA and and NSC are just convenient outlets for your anger and disappointment.
You really are a hypocritical git.

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Can't beat a Sunday night watching that wonderful British Naturalist Sir David Attenborough on TV. Makes you proud to be British.

Apparently when chimpanzees can't get their own way, they get frustrated, don't have the intellectual ability to figure it out, and just angrily throw shit at everything.

Who knew :shrug:

Hi Last Edited By [emoji112]

33ef9e79403a73a3f1eba86feab18027.jpg

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Ah yes. So upset and so low down on your priority list, you’re on here before noon on a Sunday with a series of posts, full of the usual bile and hatred for fellow BHA supporters. It’s sometimes easy to forget that you’re Brighton’s No.1 superfan. Our own one man Ultra faction. Who spends more time in the pit accusing people of not being supporters than he does on football threads. You’re the worst type of fan, accusing everyone else of not being as good a supporter as you. Like a five year old with his first market stall Man.U shirt.
You’re not a supporter, BHA and and NSC are just convenient outlets for your anger and disappointment.
You really are a hypocritical git.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji85][emoji85]

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Just as the awful truth about Brexit is starting to unravel the undeniable truth is being exposed about the current government. And as with Brexit, it’s supporters are failing spectacularly at trying to explain it away. What a corrupt party. What an easily silenced support.

Their problem seems to be that admitting something they're doing is bad means you have to then start to question everything they've done (I don't think this is actually true but it's the corner they've painted themselves into so they won't see it this way).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here