We can now tick off no 8 on the list

[tweet]1378041125534117890[/tweet]

Religion and politics mixed together. Blooody fascists

ramDdQW_nhWAAADbij.jpg

Last edited:

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Please don't just take it from those of us who didn't vote for this shower just how awful the current mob are. Just read it from one of their own number, Alan Duncan as printed in that well know tory hating rag The Mail.

They really are a disgraceful crowd. I don't exempt Duncan from this descriptor but you have to give him credit for summing up their individual awfulness in a few well chosen words.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...icked-diary-spills-vitriol-Boris-buffoon.html

D

Deleted member 2719

i'm guessing...A) ??

[tweet]1376793791512858626[/tweet]

What a strange tweet for you to showcase.

Tories don't need to be angry as they smashed the lefties into next week and are in control of the UK destiny, which they are fully behind, Build Back Better.

Quick test.

Are you a fire breathing, placard waving, police hating leftie?

**please note this is a set question, done for equality, as all people can get angry and not just men.

Which makes you angrier?

Person A

The way Boris kept the 'world beating vaccine program' in house and didn't 'jump into bed' with the EU ?

OR

Person B

Your leader has been in for a year and is sliding faster downhill than franz klammer?

* please tweet freely, mouldy holds no rights.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Please don't just take it from those of us who didn't vote for this shower just how awful the current mob are. Just read it from one of their own number, Alan Duncan as printed in that well know tory hating rag The Mail.

They really are a disgraceful crowd. I don't exempt Duncan from this descriptor but you have to give him credit for summing up their individual awfulness in a few well chosen words.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...icked-diary-spills-vitriol-Boris-buffoon.html

At least you are using links from a reputable news source for a change ...

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020

Tories don't need to be angry as they smashed the lefties into next week and are in control of the UK destiny, which they are fully behind, Build Back Better.

Quick test.

Are you a fire breathing, placard waving, police hating leftie?

**please note this is a set question, done for equality, as all people can get angry and not just men.

Which makes you angrier?

Person A

The way Boris kept the 'world beating vaccine program' in house and didn't 'jump into bed' with the EU ?

OR

Person B

Your leader has been in for a year and is sliding faster downhill than franz klammer?

* please tweet freely, mouldy holds no rights.

If only I could work what on earth you're talking about

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Tories don't need to be angry as they smashed the lefties into next week and are in control of the UK destiny

Trust me they are building an unforgettable legacy.

Capture.PNG

D

Deleted member 2719

If only I could work what on earth you're talking about

I will give you a bit longer if it helps Randy?

How long would you like?

Trust me they are building an unforgettable legacy.

View attachment 135541

I will agree with you on that, all the doubters will be eating huge chunks of the humble pie.
I hope you have a big apetite Nicko?

Scotland will not be going anywhere, who is this author? Gavin sounds very Scottish.

This book maybe better bedtime reading, 'Burst the bubble and join the reality club' written by MBoots.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The London mayoral election is May 6th, therefore purdah started 29th March 2021, yet yesterday's broadcast by the Prime Minister included an attack on Sadiq Khan about TfL. The Electoral Commission has been informed.
That's without the fact that it was a blatant lie, and it was more in debt when Johnson was the mayor.

[tweet]1379141482049908739[/tweet]

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Shall we see if they are flushed away in Hartlepool[emoji6]

Bad memories of the place in our League 1 promotion season.

Not a nice place, Tories should win there with UKIP gone

Last edited:

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
The London mayoral election is May 6th, therefore purdah started 29th March 2021, yet yesterday's broadcast by the Prime Minister included an attack on Sadiq Khan about TfL. The Electoral Commission has been informed.
That's without the fact that it was a blatant lie, and it was more in debt when Johnson was the mayor.

This man is shameless. Went out of his way to stress the 'Labour' mayor. Cheap point-scoring by a man with no track record of delivering anything other than huge losses.

I'm afraid the consequences of believing Johnson's promises are being played out on the streets of Belfast with riots and civil unrest. This was a man cheered to the rafters at a DUP conference when he promised no border between Ulster and the rest of GB., I believe. Well, he certainly kept his word on that one!

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!

I wonder how many votes the Laurence Fox will take from the Tory candidate.

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Bloody young people, not having a vaccine they haven’t been offered yet...

[tweet]1380192393350242309[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here