Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I don't scan social media for bad news, I use social media and bad news keeps happening. It's not my fault the news keeps proving me right and you wrong.
Unfortunately for you the patient first needs to acknowledge they have a problem before the long road to recovery can begin. You lot just regurgitate (often misleading) stories from your echo chamber that fit and feed your prejudices/bias.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Of course he won’t have an answer. Right now he’ll be fitting because people are calling him out on his Bullshit. No doubt he’ll switch over to Pastafarian mode soon to back himself up. He’ll be swivelling up a fever in his gaming seat right now :)

What a ****.

Here’s what a prominent well thought of and often vociferous Remainer thought of you a little while back you sad sack of piss [emoji23][emoji23]

47c5a75360c7b05d9b1e4be131249e2d.jpg

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Here’s what a prominent well thought of and often vociferous Remainer thought of you a little while back you sad sack of piss [emoji23][emoji23]

47c5a75360c7b05d9b1e4be131249e2d.jpg

They’re perfectly entitled to their opinion. One can’t be liked by everyone. Even Beethoven had his critics.
Have a lovely day trolling. I think I’ll pop you back on ignore. Tata.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
They’re perfectly entitled to their opinion. Pity you had to quote theirs and you don’t have the spine to use your own.
Have a lovely day trolling. I think I’ll pop you back on ignore. Tata.

[emoji23] You complete weirdo, you said you had me on ignore, what’s the matter with you freaks? You’re the second one today who claimed to be ignoring me but clearly wasn’t, it’s as if you’re all being schooled by the Grand Master of Faversham on how to ignore people ffs.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Unfortunately for you the patient first needs to acknowledge they have a problem before the long road to recovery can begin. You lot just regurgitate (often misleading) stories from your echo chamber that fit and feed your prejudices/bias.

Very amusing. If the shoe fits eh...:whistle:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
[emoji23] You complete weirdo, you said you had me on ignore, what’s the matter with you freaks? You’re the second one today who claimed to be ignoring me but clearly wasn’t, it’s as if you’re all being schooled by the Grand Master of Faversham on how to ignore people ffs.

On the ignore function you can “reveal” individual posts. Sometimes I look at your posts. When I want to see how much of a wally you are being. The times I have read your posts, you’re being a silly ****.
You are on ignore. Sometimes I read your posts. I rarely respond. And this brief exchange reminds me why.
I could stick at it, winding you up into a frenzy but I have some video tapes to return.

I may read and respond in the future. I may not. Maybe see you on down the trail amigo:)

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
On the ignore function you can “reveal” individual posts. Sometimes I look at your posts. When I want to see how much of a wally you are being. The times I have read your posts, you’re being a silly ****.
You are on ignore. Sometimes I read your posts. I rarely respond. And this brief exchange reminds me why.
I could stick at it, winding you up into a frenzy but I have some video tapes to return.

I may read and respond in the future. I may not. Maybe see you on down the trail amigo:)

You can’t do it can you [emoji23][emoji23] I’m mildly amused that one minute you’re happy to tell everyone you have me on ignore, now you read some of my posts and now I’m back on ignore [emoji2357]

More flip flops the Boris [emoji23][emoji23]

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You can’t do it can you [emoji23][emoji23] I’m mildly amused that one minute you’re happy to tell everyone you have me on ignore, now you read some of my posts and now I’m back on ignore [emoji2357]

More flip flops the Boris [emoji23][emoji23]

Such is the versatility of the ignore function. Try it, you may find you don’t get so wound up. I didn’t read or respond to your bollocks for almost a year. Bliss. Today you were lucky. I fed the troll for an hour or so. You may get lucky again, I might respond again one day. When? Who knows. Have a surprise left in your life :)

Merry Christmas, old boy. Take her easy.

The reason you get so annoyed at the idea of being ignored, why you’re so preoccupied with harassing those who choose to ignore you is because without people to argue with, you’re nothing. You don’t exist on here without people to go up against. It’s your raison d’etre.
Interestingly enough, Pastafarian has the same obsession.

And the reason you can’t abide me is because I’ve got you sussed and you don’t like that. Not one bit.

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Such is the versatility of the ignore function. Try it, you may find you don’t get so wound up. I didn’t read or respond to your bollocks for almost a year. Bliss. Today you were lucky. I fed the troll for an hour or so. You may get lucky again, I might respond again one day. When? Who knows. Have a surprise left in your life :)

Merry Christmas, old boy. Take her easy.

The reason you get so annoyed at the idea of being ignored, why you’re so preoccupied with harassing those who choose to ignore you is because without people to argue with, you’re nothing. You don’t exist on here without people to go up against. It’s your raison d’etre.
Interestingly enough, Pastafarian has the same obsession.

And the reason you can’t abide me is because I’ve got you sussed and you don’t like that. Not one bit.

I don’t like you because you’re a well known liar.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I don’t like you because you’re a well known liar.

Yes, yes, You keep saying that but apart from not admitting that I used to post as Nibble, years ago, which is frankly nobody's busines but mone, you haven't been able to reveal these "lies" you keep going on about. It's only your user accounts that accuse me of it as well. Hmmm. My guess is that you believe if you keep repeating that particular lie (ironic, eh), someone, somewhere will believe it.

Anyway, I 've let myself down by feeding into your narcissistic maelstrom. You're just too easy to wind up. But I mustn't. It's an act of discipline sometimes to ignore your goading. I've not done well today. Should never have read your crap. An F.

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Yes, yes, You keep saying that but apart from not admitting that I used to post as Nibble, years ago, you haven't been able to reveal these "lies" you keep going on about. My guess is that you believe if you keep repeating that particular lie (ironic, eh), someone, somewhere will believe it.

Anyway, I 've let myself down by feeding into your narcissistic maelstrom. You're just too easy to wind up. But I mustn't. It's an act of discipline sometimes to ignore your goading. I've not done well today. Should never have read your crap. An F.

But one minute you have me on ignore, then you admit to reading my posts ( and you read them all) then you say your putting me back on ignore, come on Nibble it’s not sounding good is it, now run along and take your videos back like you said you were going to do[emoji23]

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
But one minute you have me on ignore, then you admit to reading my posts ( and you read them all) then you say your putting me back on ignore, come on Nibble it’s not sounding good is it, now run along and take your videos back like you said you were going to do[emoji23]

No, I've not done well responding to your trolling. Consider it a Christmas gift, you thrive on it so I'm happy to be able to help an unfortunate wretch like you during the festive season. Dare I admit? It's been fun owning you again, like the good old days! Normal service will resume shortly.
I think we both know I've got the measure of you, boy.

TTFNTC :)

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
No, I've not done well responding to your trolling. Consider it a Christmas gift, you thrive on it so I'm happy to be able to help an unfortunate wretch like you during the festive season. Dare I admit? It's been fun owning you again, like the good old days! Normal service will resume shortly.
I think we both know I've got the measure of you, boy.

TTFNTC :)

See a sad unfortunate lonely soul like you gets excited about “owning “ things, normal people don’t measure their success on what they own, it’s more about what they do, an remember Walter, doing is a whole lot different to talking which you my son do way to much of!

How’s your boss in Portugal btw? Did you get that pay rise?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here