Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
I'm not saying that illegal immigration is OK but there's a bit of an irony when the people who are frothing at the mouth at the sight of families risking their lives to cross the channel might be the very same people who were nodding appreciatively at Norman Tebbit's comment about his father 'getting on his bike' and looking for work. There's not a million miles between the two.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
You missed out the word illegal David, last time I looked Continental Europe is not ravaged by war. Incidentally how many people have entered the terribly racist Czech Republic illegally? How are they being received?

I didnt use the word illegal for a simple reason Chief Gammon. They are not illegal immigrants.
Once again, you are mugged by Farage. Its becoming a habit.

Tick Tock - A hard rain is coming.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I didnt use the word illegal for a simple reason Chief Gammon. They are not illegal immigrants.
Once again, you are mugged by Farage. Its becoming a habit.

Once again you revert to casual racism David. If someone enters a country illegally does it not make the act illegal?
It’s a bit early to be touching yourself isn’t it?

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Once again you revert to casual racism David. If someone enters a country illegally does it not make the act illegal?
It’s a bit early to be touching yourself isn’t it?

No racism from me. Casual or otherwise, unlike people desperately trying to block any BLM talk, you gammony racist.

'The Britannia-owned Bromsgrove Hotel and Spa is, like a number of hotels across the country, being used to temporarily house asylum seekers – according to the government and the site’s operators, Serco.

Unlike irregular migrants who may be in breach of the law, asylum seekers are those attempting to legitimately and legally make a claim to sanctuary in the UK – for example to escape persecution.

Temporary accommodation has long been an element of the asylum application process, and makes up part of the UK’s international obligations to protect those seeking sanctuary.

As those applying for asylum are unable to work while they are processed by the Home Office they are housed by the taxpayer until the claim is either approved or rejected.'

Jan 30, 2008
I'm not saying that illegal immigration is OK but there's a bit of an irony when the people who are frothing at the mouth at the sight of families risking their lives to cross the channel might be the very same people who were nodding appreciatively at Norman Tebbit's comment about his father 'getting on his bike' and looking for work. There's not a million miles between the two.
Some are families most are young men , no one's frothing at the mouth most reasonable people think that it's not acceptable unless you think an Anfield stadium tour is worth the effort
Regards
DF

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
No racism from me. Casual or otherwise, unlike people desperately trying to block any BLM talk, you gammony racist.

'The Britannia-owned Bromsgrove Hotel and Spa is, like a number of hotels across the country, being used to temporarily house asylum seekers – according to the government and the site’s operators, Serco.

Unlike irregular migrants who may be in breach of the law, asylum seekers are those attempting to legitimately and legally make a claim to sanctuary in the UK – for example to escape persecution.

Temporary accommodation has long been an element of the asylum application process, and makes up part of the UK’s international obligations to protect those seeking sanctuary.

As those applying for asylum are unable to work while they are processed by the Home Office they are housed by the taxpayer until the claim is either approved or rejected.'

David, yourself and and a few other useful idiots seem to be the only people on this debate forum targeting people because of the colour of their skin. I’m certainly not trying to shut debate over BLM, it is my opinion that BLM, as a movement is anti Semitic,anti police, thuggish and I firmly believe it should be classified a terrorist organisation, especially after uniformed paramilitaries paraded in Clapham Common at the weekend, in contravention of the 1936 public order act. That is my opinion, I’m not stopping you having your opinion or taking the knee, that’s your right to do so.
On a side note, I cannot get the image out of my head of an insignificant, rather pathetic looking individual putting his hand down his pants every time he types the word g****n and rubbing his spam javelin..

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Gammon ponders why a behaviour trait is not treated as racism. More after sports.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
You, targeting people because of the colour of their skin... calling people racist... priceless.

Extra, extra!! Read all about it!! Gammon throws a tantrum at being called a gammon and tries to claim non-racist term is racist.

I fear you may explode if you keep this up. Your face is warning red.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Gammon ponders why a behaviour trait is not treated as racism. More after sports.

And finally tonight, Racist leaves UK, the most tolerant nation on the planet and settles, quite nicely into possibly the most racist country in the EU...and now for the weather.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
And finally tonight, Racist leaves UK, the most tolerant nation on the planet and settles, quite nicely into possibly the most racist country in the EU...and now for the weather.

Poor gammon runs out of ideas. Realising his racism claims are laughable, tries ''whataboutary' Further details on local news.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Extra, extra!! Read all about it!! Gammon throws a tantrum at being called a gammon and tries to claim non-racist term is racist.

I fear you may explode if you keep this up. Your face is warning red.

No tantrum here poppet, chilled to the boots, suns out, it’s Friday (although working tomorrow [emoji20]) and I’m preparing to get going [emoji1303]

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018

I think we now know that the UK is no longer a tolerant country. Yourself and the fairy make that clear.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I think we now know that the UK is no longer a tolerant country. Yourself and the fairy make that clear.

Ok...
Why, in your opinion do you think the UK isn’t the most tolerant, diverse and welcoming nation on the planet?
I think it is, I’m proud of our diversity,our charitable people, our sense on fair play, the fact that we welcome people that are genuinely fleeing persecution and tyranny.
Some people are not however, some went to live in one of the most racist and intolerant countries in the busted flush that is the EU.

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008

Shamefull
Regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here