Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
**** me! Every once in a while, I take a peek at what you (and the few other cockwombles) post, and I see you still spout utter, utter shit. Haven't you got some trains to drive or something, as you could seriously do with a rest from here.
Absolute muppet.

Thanks for your input [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Boris Johnson has said he is "anxious" about the Indian variant of Covid and is "ruling nothing out" to tackle it.

Unfortunately, you dithered last month and didn't put them on RED list at the start of the month when you have. Why was that now?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Its incredible, the effort they take to vilify desperate people in small boats and whip up racism and xenophobia

Yet when the actual had to deal with a genuine threat at our borders they have failed abysmally to protect British citizens, and yes they are still failing us now fail to stop variants entering our shore.

Over and over again they never seem to learn, but we all pay for their incompetence

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Its incredible, the effort they take to vilify desperate people in small boats and whip up racism and xenophobia

Yet when the actual had to deal with a genuine threat at our borders they have failed abysmally to protect British citizens, and yes they are still failing us now fail to stop variants entering our shore.

Over and over again they never seem to learn, but we all pay for their incompetence
They do seem to pander to those amongst us that " don't like all these foreigners coming in with their bleedin 'Uman Rights "... Sadly it strikes a chord.... Add the more recent "What have the Labour Party done for us in the last ten years? At least the Tories are promising more police and hospitals and jobs.."

So you can see the problem, the Tories can spin anything negative as somehow being a positive. This to the extent that we are not far behind the standards of denial that the Republican party are currently enjoying.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
One of the problems of this mob is that they've taken all the challenge (and fun) out of pointing to their moral imperfections, total incompetence and general naffness and turned into a shooting fish in a barrel exercise. They've transformed nastiness into the new normal. They know they are corrupt to their core, we know they are - and they know we know.. But they are so shameless, they just don't care - and neither do they need to while a gullible public (electorate) keep swallowing their lies.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
They do seem to pander to those amongst us that " don't like all these foreigners coming in with their bleedin 'Uman Rights "... Sadly it strikes a chord.... Add the more recent "What have the Labour Party done for us in the last ten years? At least the Tories are promising more police and hospitals and jobs.."

So you can see the problem, the Tories can spin anything negative as somehow being a positive. This to the extent that we are not far behind the standards of denial that the Republican party are currently enjoying.

Personally, I think so called Red Wall voters should be asking themselves, What have the Torydone for us in the last ten years? They been in power...

Johnson and his cronies are pretending the last decade of austerity was nothing to do with them, its like it was someone else.

But when the last batch of snake oil doesn't work, hey buy some more and we'll donate the profits to our mates..

Jan 30, 2008
Personally, I think so called Red Wall voters should be asking themselves, What have the Torydone for us in the last ten years? They been in power...

Johnson and his cronies are pretending the last decade of austerity was nothing to do with them, its like it was someone else.

But when the last batch of snake oil doesn't work, hey buy some more and we'll donate the profits to our mates..

What have Labour done for them to turn them to voting Tory is the question you should be asking , you're coming across as a typical momentum loon
Regards
DF

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Theres a seperate thread for the opposition

Will you accept my apologies? I suppose I was suggesting we need a credible opposition to hold this blasted Government to account..

Who we going to play upfront the next three games? Now that Neil is out for the rest of the season?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Yes, and people genuinely fall for it !

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Theres a seperate thread for the opposition

He knows, he's about the only one who ever posts in it other than people taking the piss.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here