Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
well i would sup[pose that ftynjf vmdi irfjhue f. emjd also that fsbgheejei nsnndfhfuenjem....pair of insular cock suckers...:lolol::lolol::lolol:

oh hold on ...did i mean insular .........oh yes , yes i did...

Pissed, stupid and illiterate, what a delightful combination :facepalm:

Still spending every waking moment constantly worrying and posting about all things British I see. Or is that at the suggestion of your antipodean associates to give them a break :lolol:

Last edited:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Pissed, stupid and illiterate, what a delightful combination :facepalm:

Still spending every waking moment constantly worrying and posting about all things British I see. Or is that at the suggestion of your antipodean associates to give them a break :lolol:

jesus christ man ....get a grip will you ....this is a BHA message board not the ECHR.....ffs

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1317481089464676352[/TWEET]

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Must admit I didn't expect that the the weakening of UK institutions and governance would be a factor. Wait till we start breaking International treaties

Johnson, see you in the Hague...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It's a fair comment, the country has recently lost its way due to the tribalism of Brexit. The desperation of a few individuals to " deliver" it whatever the cost to democracy and the legal structures we took for granted shows we are on the slide to becoming a banana Republic. The prorogation of Parliament and the threat to break our own Withdrawal Bill are two prime examples.... Then add the drip drip loss of senior experienced Civil Servants from Whitehall and we have a shit storm of chaos.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
It's a fair comment, the country has recently lost its way due to the tribalism of Brexit. The desperation of a few individuals to " deliver" it whatever the cost to democracy and the legal structures we took for granted shows we are on the slide to becoming a banana Republic. The prorogation of Parliament and the threat to break our own Withdrawal Bill are two prime examples.... Then add the drip drip loss of senior experienced Civil Servants from Whitehall and we have a shit storm of chaos.

The irony being that in all probability the likes of Bercow and Corbyn need to be held responsible.

Had the Brexit stuff gone through, then the May-like blandness would most likely still be at the helm.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
The irony being that in all probability the likes of Bercow and Corbyn need to be held responsible.

Had the Brexit stuff gone through, then the May-like blandness would most likely still be at the helm.

And without them you also had the ERG and Johnson himself, to name a few, that would not let Brexit progress.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

That was why you paid £1B to the DUP, so that you could push it through, no matter what the opposition did :facepalm:

There you go, wavering away from three word slogans and making yourself look foolish again :lolol:

I suspect that it's a little too much to expect you to actually take responsibility for what you've done (twice !)

Last edited:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020

don't forget May called the election in 2017 to get a working majority which backfired and made it more difficult to get things through parliament

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here