Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Three positives

1. No Sunderland in play offs
2. Adrian Durham is absolutely furious about this
3. Easier to root for three other teams in PO to knock out Portsmouth

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
So how will the bookies settle anti post betting on this then, I had a lucky 15 / 4 teams over four leagues including Plymouth and Peterborough in them, plus Woking in the non league also cancelled and Forest still going ahead.
I think it’s totally unfair to finish the league and give points per game, should have been voided

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Sunderland 'til I Die season 3 is going to be :thumbsup:

Jimmy Grimble

So how will the bookies settle anti post betting on this then, I had a lucky 15 / 4 teams over four leagues including Plymouth and Peterborough in them, plus Woking in the non league also cancelled and Forest still going ahead.
I think it’s totally unfair to finish the league and give points per game, should have been voided

Similar position here as I have a treble on Plymouth, Portsmouth and Fulham to get promoted.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
So that's more football to cram in on Sky.

There may be a few remotes going missing before it all starts.

No wonder they've passed the quickie divorce thing.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Finishing League 2 is one thing, there wasn't much left to play for.

But finishing League 1 is a travesty of sporting integrity. 3 points between 2nd and 8th. The team in 6th being shunted out of place in favour of the team in 8th, despite that team playing 2 of the relegation threatened sides and a couple of the boys at the top end of the league as well. It's totally unfair on Peterborough and Sunderland to miss out entirely. At the very least, they should reconsider the play-off format and allow 6 teams to compete. Two 3 team leagues with the winners of each playing in the final. That would be much fairer on everyone involved and would give all the teams who had a chance of automatic promotion, let alone the play-offs, a fair chance.

In terms of relegation, Tranmere have been absolutely stitched up beyond belief there. Rochdale and Wimbledon have gotten away with one there, massively. Wimbledon more than Rochdale in my opinion, but both were well and truly in the dogfight.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Mad, 1 season in our history before this stint in the third division and I cannot see us getting out of it for a long time now

Micky Gray already giving it the 'club as big as Sunderland shouldn't be in League One for 3 seasons'

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Does it need to be said that hopefully Portsmouth will **** up the play offs?

On the other hand great to see Coventry working their way back up the leagues. That's a club that's had some shitty times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here