Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Space X launch, Sat 30 May 20:22 BST

• Thread starter Deleted member 22389
  • Start date

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Something strangely comforting about watching the commander of the ISS preparing to open the hatch to let the Dragon crew in, and having to use a roll of duck tape to secure some things in a plastic bag before sticking them in a cupboard [emoji23][emoji23]

I remember Collins, who didnt go down to the moon, being asked what he was thinking about, whilst he orbited the moon on his own, and he said something along the lines of 'sitting among 400,000 separate components, all made by the cheapest bidder' :lol:

Simgull

Jan 3, 2013
Hove
Something strangely comforting about watching the commander of the ISS preparing to open the hatch to let the Dragon crew in, and having to use a roll of duck tape to secure some things in a plastic bag before sticking them in a cupboard [emoji23][emoji23]

Also loved when they couldn’t get the microphone work - I was shouting ‘You’re on mute’!

Jul 7, 2003
I think I may have finally cracked with lockdown. For all of the fantastic technology involved in this, my favourite thing about this is that the astronauts are called Bob and Doug.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
SpaceX will be launching more Starlink satellites this Wednesday - joining the other 400+ that are already in orbit.

They are only visible in the middle of the night at the moment, but its worth checking out when will be more sensible times to see them - we saw 14 of them a few weeks ago, all in a line, all regularly spaced out (excuse the pun)....amazing to watch!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here