Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Cardboard cutouts

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
They are doing it in Germany and quite a few English clubs are taking an interest now. You just pay the club and they print out a cardboard image of you and tie it to your seat.

One fan said it’s the next best thing to actually being there.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Will loyalty points be awarded for those attending as their cardboard self ? Daft idea overall !

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
They are doing it in Germany and quite a few English clubs are taking an interest now. You just pay the club and they print out a cardboard image of you and tie it to your seat.

One fan said it’s the next best thing to actually being there.

Can't see the idea being adopted at the Albion. Club would have to pay someone to remove the cardboard image on 85 minutes :lol:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
:lolol: :facepalm:
There is always that one fan that gets interviewed :lolol:

It was a Mr P. Barber from Brighton. Your cardboard cutout can have a 1901 seat and 3 course cardboard meal for just £250.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
I hope whoever runs it as a business get's it right, otherwise I can see it folding.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Cardboard flasks allowed?

1.jpg

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
It was a Mr P. Barber from Brighton. Your cardboard cutout can have a 1901 seat and 3 course cardboard meal for just £250.

Does that include VAT. Very 'Ard To chew?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Does that include VAT. Very 'Ard To chew?

Nope - but for an extra £50 + VAT you can be laminated AND given priority to League Cup games. You can go for the budget option which is £150 + VAT which puts you in the corner and you agree to have Mayo Wynne Baxter stamped across your face.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’ve offered the club the use of my sex doll - they wouldn’t guarantee me the points though ☹️

No they would get damaged surely and then you would be letting them all down.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I hope whoever runs it as a business get's it right, otherwise I can see it folding.

Well you can guarantee that if the club use dolls they’ll take inflation into consideration Pickles.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here