Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] The Official NFL 2020 Thread

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Rise up red sea!

No right to win that one..

Cardinals?

I can’t believe we (Seattle) threw that your way. We were so comfortable in the first half, but then just couldn’t get our shit together at all for the second half and OT.

Gutted to have lost our unbeaten record like that, such a lazy lame way to lose.

Not helped by some very poor officiating decisions, mind you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
What a weekend. I have a lot of gamepass to watch this week! Anyway even though Dallas look about as effective as a chocolate teapot it was delightful to watch Washington thoroughly kick their ass. It's not often we get to enjoy a quality victory Monday and I shall enjoy this win for a while. The only down note being Bostic's awful foul on Andy Dalton. No place for that sort of challenge in the game and I hope he gets a suspension. The sport is dangerous enough without dirty plays like that.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Im getting too old now to deal with games like that from Cleveland...

I went round my mates to watch Redzone - hes a Lions fan - & we were both nervous wrecks at the end! :mad:

the

Jul 25, 2018
London
Im getting too old now to deal with games like that from Cleveland...

I went round my mates to watch Redzone - hes a Lions fan - & we were both nervous wrecks at the end! :mad:

I'm loving it.
It's almost as if the gods of football are using this season to make up for the decades of boring Browns games us Cleveland fans have endured.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
OBJ out for the season with a torn acl.
The sooner Chubb gets back the better, but I dont think we'll miss OBJ as much as people might think. Higgins has done well since he came back, finding the EZ in 3 games straight - & after Mayfield discovered last night that he has other receivers to go to apart from OBJ, he did really well. Could be a blessing in disguise....

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm loving it.
It's almost as if the gods of football are using this season to make up for the decades of boring Browns games us Cleveland fans have endured.

I know what you mean.

Over the last 20 or so seasons us Packers fans have had to live through a couple of seasons when the regular season wins didn't even reach double figures.

Oh the humanity.

Jul 7, 2003
We’ve lost so many games due to inability to see things out.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You seem to have psychically posted in the NFL thread rather than the Albion v West Brom post match thread :lolol:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
You seem to have psychically posted in the NFL thread rather than the Albion v West Brom post match thread :lolol:

I know the feeling!

Got up at 4:20am to watch Seattle dominate the first half, then play absolute shite after half time and throw the win away.

Then stayed up past 11pm to watch Brighton dominate the first half, then play absolute shite after half time and throw the win away.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Vegas Raiders rolling again

BHAFC97

Jul 28, 2020
Eastbourne
The LA Chargers once again gave up a big lead

In the last 4 games they have a combined lead of 71 points but only won 1 of them matches

They could have been a playoff contender with the extra wildcard that is now available. It's so intriguing to see whether it will be Burrow or Herbert winning OROTY

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Very happy with the Seahawks last night, the defence had by far its best game of the season and we finally looked comfortable winners for a significant part of the game.

That stupid and unnecessary throwing away of the Cardinals game still hurts though; we’d be 7-0 if we’d not ballsed that up!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Any Packers fans on here? They're absolutely schooling the 49ers at the moment, 34–3 with about 6 mins to go.

I know the Niners have a tough injury list, but considering they were a Superbowl team last year, this is poor.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Any Packers fans on here? They're absolutely schooling the 49ers at the moment, 34–3 with about 6 mins to go.

I know the Niners have a tough injury list, but considering they were a Superbowl team last year, this is poor.

Good win for the Cheeseheads! Knew they would bounce back after losing to Dalvin Cook on Sunday. Nice to see someone other than Adams catching TD passes as well....

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just watched the highlights on YouTube.

The second and third TD's were so (trying to think of another word, but can't) beautiful.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1324539275128483840[/tweet]
[tweet]1324543863600664576[/tweet]

Last edited:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Surprised the Bills have impressively seen off the Seahawks. Seattle D just conceding far too much.

Also surprised panthers putting up this much of a show.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Surprised the Bills have impressively seen off the Seahawks. Seattle D just conceding far too much.

Also surprised panthers putting up this much of a show.

I think Seattle have done a pooh load of West to East travel, so far this season.
It was always going to catch up with them at some point.

Jul 7, 2003
Broncos offense only turns up for Q4 for the second week running but this time fail to complete the comeback against the Falcons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here