Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] The Official NFL 2020 Thread

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Lamar Jackson is frustrating. There is obviously a player there but the big occasions always seem to faze him.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Genuinely thought the Ravens & Lamar Jackson would break their curse against Mahomes and Co. last night.

Shows what I know.

Mahomes is on a different planet to everyone else...just insane how good he is.

I passed out just after half time and all I could think was how relentless Mahomes and the Chiefs offense were.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I managed to snag James Robinson for the Jaguars and he’s a machine so my RB room is good, everywhere else not so good.

My RB’s are awful. Ingram having a poor season, Philip Lindsay injured, thank goodness for

Frank Gore [emoji23] pushing 97 now but doing a job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 7, 2003
Mahomes is on a different planet to everyone else...just insane how good he is.

Feel privileged to have been able to watch him live on a trip to Denver a couple of years ago - he really is something special.

Meanwhile, the Broncos are expected to announce later than another starter is going onto IR - I think that takes us up to nine players on IR now.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Steeler Titans game now cancelled due to Covid cases

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Gase packing his bags as we speak?

Oh dear...cant even win against a beaten up Broncos team, being led by a 4th(?) string QB?

And there was me thinking last night was probably their best shot at a win.

Jul 7, 2003
Gase packing his bags as we speak?

Oh dear...cant even win against a beaten up Broncos team, being led by a 4th(?) string QB?

And there was me thinking last night was probably their best shot at a win.

The NFL website "What we learned..." article is spot on with how it described the game - "A pair of teams marred by injuries and searching for their first wins collided on Thursday. A back-and-forth game with plays good, bad, ugly and spectacular transpired."

The injury theme continued with the teams using four QBs between them in the first half and it seems now that Darnold sprained his shoulder. Broncos lost a couple more players to add to our already crippling injury list. If you haven't seen the game yet, don't let the score fool you - it was close up to the end. It isn't the best game you will watch but it was quite entertaining, if not always for the right reasons.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Pats and Chiefs game now cancelled as Cam Newton tested positive for Covid

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Who’s our resident Browns fan? That was a cracking TD they just scored!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
That was a hell of a game between the Cowboys and Browns. Great entertainment.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
4 and 0. Go Seattle!

Would be fantastic to get past Minnesota next week. Then we could go into our bye week 5–0, regroup and get some of the injured players back in a really strong position.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I’m not cursing an injured player, but Chubb going down killed my fantasy team :(

Jags season over already. It was fun for one week.

I’m beginning to think when I drafted mine I was on a different planet.

Had a couple of injuries, but my first RB selection was Ingram, who basically does nothing meaningful.

And the Giants? might as well concede now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here