Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
‘ He ****in hates brighton he now has LEEDS UTD DNA, he wont play like he did this year the team around him next year are shit. He wants to be leeds with the best fans in the world best manager in the world and best manager and board in the world. His heart is in this city’

Just came across this one. I don’t use twitter or read not often, but the amount of Leeds fans who have said he 100% won’t play for Brighton again is amazing. They predict the future, that a player won’t play for his club again that he’s barely started at!

It’s almost like the thought of them not having him means they have to react in a school playground kind of way with ‘well he ain’t playing for you again’ :lol:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
‘ He ****in hates brighton he now has LEEDS UTD DNA, he wont play like he did this year the team around him next year are shit. He wants to be leeds with the best fans in the world best manager in the world and best manager and board in the world. His heart is in this city’

Just came across this one. I don’t use twitter or read not often, but the amount of Leeds fans who have said he 100% won’t play for Brighton again is amazing. They predict the future, that a player won’t play for his club again that he’s barely started at!

It’s almost like the thought of them not having him means they have to react in a school playground kind of way with ‘well he ain’t playing for you again’ :lol:

They’re just shit scared having won what has been a poor Championship their team is already weakened. Their best player is a Brighton player just makes it worse for them as we’re so tinpot, though we appear to beat them a lot.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
This is what he said when he was asked if there was any chance he would be at Leeds next season.

"It's an unbelievable club and unbelievable fans and I've really enjoyed my time," was his response.

Regardless of what happens, he is predicting good things from Leeds in the Premier League next season.

"I think with these manager and this set of players, they've definitely got a chance."

The only way I think he will be at Leeds next season is if he asks to go, and that response makes me think he won't.

There we go! Another good piece of evidence along with Potters direct quotes and the Clubs subtle hints on the site.

Welcome home Ben [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Twitter tonight is just phenomenal.

tweeter.png

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]My first thoughts immediately

Few Yorkshire puds in there.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Season finishes and he turns into a pie eater immediately! It’s a Northern thing apparently :wink:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
As his Leeds contract is over, if i was GP he would be in my office the PM and on the training pitch tomorrow.

I think after he has headed back down here, to sunny sussex and once he has had his little break, all refreshed and on the training pitch, he will see that we have far superior established players than Leeds and will relish playing with them and for us, I can not think of one player I would swap from the Leeds squad who is on the books (not loaned) for any of ours.

I actually can't see anyone making a serious bid for Ben yet, they will want to see how he performs in the top league, not against Hull or Blackburn. If he is any good they will come in maybe Jan transfer window, when he will be a premium or more likely next close season, when he is in the England Euro squad again ping loads more money...

Makes no sense to sell him now,and especially to a newly promoted side, none whatsoever we don't need the money, Ashworth will have a word in his shell like and it makes sense for everyone.

I can't get it that Leeds fans cant see this, is just logical and the only outcome.

Leeds, you are Leeds United yes you were once great, that does not give you entitlement.....

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
One word ... magnificent.

Mighty Leeds future in the premier league appears to hang on the procurement of one of little old Brighton’s u23’s defenders. A player that in the cold light of day has:

1. Played just one season in the Championship. A team that went onto to win the title. So much easier when you are going forward
2. Played in a Championship which has been the poorest for a number of seasons.
3. Has never played in the premier or faced the quality of a premier league front line.

How the mighty have fallen. Magnificent.

For us it’s a win-win as he will either:

1. Stay and be integral to our future.
2. Go to Leeds for an outrageous some of money
3. Go to a top six side for an outrageous some of money

It will all end in tears ...... for Leeds.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
As his Leeds contract is over, if i was GP he would be in my office the PM and on the training pitch tomorrow.

He's got 2 entire seasons (and 4 transfer windows) left on his current deal at a reported 10K a week, which is probably about a quarter of our average senior squad wage; we should be in no rush to do anything. Ben White's agent however may be keen to arrange a meeting to discuss an improved wage ASAP.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Some people are going to look REALLY dumb and cocky if he does go. :ffsparr: Then who is deluded?

There's approx 0.00001% chance he'll go to Leeds.

Albion don't need to sell. They wouldn't want to sell to a rival. The end.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
What I find truly funny is that it feels like that with absolutely no effort on our part at all we have mugged Leeds off for a player. The reality of course is that he has always been our player and will continue to be so next season but anyway I look at it Leeds are the losers in this scenario which can only be a good thing. Is he eligible to play v Burnley?.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here