Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Piers Morgan v Matt Hancock

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
On now on GMTV.

Absolutely amazing how Piers Morgan is doing a better job of calling this crap government to account than anyone else on television, in the newspapers or on the opposition front benches.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Vermin
fb2cd216a2bb9b433e5e985d76b7cbb9.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
On now on GMTV.

Absolutely amazing how Piers Morgan is doing a better job of calling this crap government to account than anyone else on television, in the newspapers or on the opposition front benches.

'This crap government'. Hardly had a chance has it? Like many european governments it has struggled in the crisis. I didn't vote for Labour (hardly anyone did) but if they were in power, I would do my utmost to support them as I am sure they would try to do their best for the country as the Tories are now.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
On now on GMTV.

The newspaper's are all pretty much pro-Government apart from the odd splash headline and parliament is not sitting so no PMQ's and Tory ministers are reluctant to appear before any parliament committee meetings. Other broadcasters are calling the government out but don't actually have the clout to worry them. It's all about Morgan really, I would never trust him after his numerous dodgy dealings.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
'This crap government'. Hardly had a chance has it? Like many european governments it has struggled in the crisis. I didn't vote for Labour (hardly anyone did) but if they were in power, I would do my utmost to support them as I am sure they would try to do their best for the country as the Tories are now.

Unfortunately, there are some people who never let go of their political views even in this crisis.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

1) As has already been said, they've been in power for a DECADE.
2) If you get the chance to just watch Hancock bumble his way incompetently through Morgan's proper questioning, you will see what I mean. In January he told the commons we were "very well prepared". We weren't. And let's not go though the huge number of mistakes we've seen since, from dithering over when to lock down, the hypocrisy of front bench leaders failing to lead by example - Johnson shaking hands with patients, Gove having his daughter tested (which is absolutely outrageous!), Stanley Johnson travelling to and from his second home, the EU ventilator shambles and the fact they've since asked pro-Brexit and Tory donors JCB and Dyson to manufacture them since. And now we are heading towards the worst figures in Europe.
3) Your Labour whataboutery is utterly irrelevant. They are not in power. Even if they were, it's doubtful they'd be the shambles we are seeing from this CRAP government.

Oh and [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION], I am not pretending to like Morgan - he is holding this government to account for his own reasons. But he is at least doing it properly, which is more than can be said for the BBC, both Labour leaders and our "free" press.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Morgan is the lowest form of human filth, He cost the lives of British service personnel, I will never forgive him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I remember this when it happened, I cant recall was this intentional, i.e. he knew they were fake or just didn't care enough to fully check?

Also, I have seen far worse photographs. Someone I went to school with bought in photos his Dad took (or got hold of) whilst in Iraq during the 'First Gulf War', they were horrific.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
2) If you get the chance to just watch Hancock bumble his way incompetently through Morgan's proper questioning, you will see what I mean. In January he told the commons we were "very well prepared". We weren't. And let's not go though the huge number of mistakes we've seen since, from dithering over when to lock down, the hypocrisy of front bench leaders failing to lead by example - Johnson shaking hands with patients, Gove having his daughter tested (which is absolutely outrageous!), Stanley Johnson travelling to and from his second home, the EU ventilator shambles and the fact they've since asked pro-Brexit and Tory donors JCB and Dyson to manufacture them since. And now we are heading towards the worst figures in Europe.
3) Your Labour whataboutery is utterly irrelevant. They are not in power. Even if they were, it's doubtful they'd be the shambles we are seeing from this CRAP government.

Oh and [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION], I am not pretending to like Morgan - he is holding this government to account for his own reasons. But he is at least doing it properly, which is more than can be said for the BBC, both Labour leaders and our "free" press.

To be fair to Starmer there is not much they can do whilst Parliament is in recess.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
To be fair to Starmer there is not much they can do whilst Parliament is in recess.

Maybe so. It was well publicised that he asked for the government to publish an exit strategy, which is obviously a reasonable request even if it is an open goal for the simpletons to chirp at him for not allowing them to get the current situation under control.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Time in office is a little bit irrelevant......the pandemic is 'new'. Loads of mistakes were bound to have been made in all this - everyone is learning as they go along. Not sure what Stanley Johnson's behaviour has to do with the Government. The EU is in total turmoil in terms of dealing with the pandemic. You can easily interpret the stats to make us look better or worse than other countries in Europe...........

Morgan acts like a teenager on Facebook.....will do or say anything to get 'likes'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here