⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Was that it?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
It was a bit short. What are we paying her for?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Without all squabbling about how long or short her speech was, and was it worth it.
It's done now, whatever your thoughts on the matter, we've still got an uphill battle to get past. :shrug::thumbsup:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Without all squabbling about how long or short her speech was, and was it worth it.
It's done now, whatever your thoughts on the matter, we've still got an uphill battle to succumb. :shrug::thumbsup:

I hope we don't succumb.

el punal

It was a bit short. What are we paying her for?

With a comment like that 400 years ago you would have been hung, drawn and quartered. The best bit is your head would have been shoved on a spike and displayed on London Bridge and the dick part of you would have been thrown on to brazier of hot coals.

Sometimes I wish history would repeat itself.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
With a comment like that 400 years ago you would have been hung, drawn and quartered. The best bit is your head would have been shoved on a spike and displayed on London Bridge and the dick part of you would have been thrown on to brazier of hot coals.

Sometimes I wish history would repeat itself.

Thankfully we’ve moved on.

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
I thought it was short but powerful to be fair. As some have already said, Queen Elizabeth is 94. I’m in my mid-thirties and this is the first time in my adult life that I’ve received an address from the Queen (Christmas Day aside). That in itself hammered home the magnitude of where we are today, and I’d be lying if I said it didn’t make me feel ever so slightly emotional.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here