Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boris Johnson and Matt Hancock test positive for Covid-19

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Oh dear......It`s hardly a game,something to gain points over. It`s something we should all be supporting .... That`s everyone doing what they can to help.

or alternatively diving into an online discussion with an 'oh dear'.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
'I was at a hospital where there were a few coronavirus patients and I shook hands with everybody' says Boris Johnson.

https://news.sky.com/video/coronavirus-i-shook-hands-with-everybody-11948548

If you listen very carefully, 10 seconds in, you can actually hear Patrick Vallance slap his head :facepalm:

Get well soon Johnson.

On the 3rd March? Hell I was still going to the gym as normal then and generally living as normal, besides it can’t have been from then as incubation period isn’t that long as far as I know.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
IF anyone has been had, its the British public by their media outlets, leaving people like Johnson to pick up the pieces. Everyone in Britain who went into toddler meltdown over this needs to be eternally grateful to these people who despite the online mobs and lunatic news outlets, tried to keep a steady hand on the tiller. These people have managed to save your economic bacon and also everyones health, people are gonna have to get their kids and grandkids to pay for their online hysteria that crashed the world, but to point the finger at these people is beyond unfair.

BBCs and others coverage has been hysterical since it broke in China, spread that fire to social media and hey presto. Distortion, political point scoring, addiction to clickbait and hits, utterly reckless. Created a culture where government was hard in the face of it and social media pressure. Well done to the government for at least attempting to hold course. History will be kind to them. Twitter users, less.

My thoughts exactly [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
My girlfriends nan was rushed to hospital Friday with a huge tumour on her bowel, they think shes got thr virus so tested her and isolated her. It's been over the 3 days it says it takes to get the results and no one can get hold of / visit her. If it takes 3 days for results was Boris tested 3 days ago? How has he got results instantly

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk
I had the test last week, it took 10 minutes to get the result.

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Professor Chris Whitty now in 7-day self-isolation.....

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Does anyone know how Matt Hancock is doing ? he has gone up in my estimation recently, hope he has not got a bad case of it .

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Does anyone know how Matt Hancock is doing ? he has gone up in my estimation recently, hope he has not got a bad case of it .

He posted a video on Twitter saying he had mild symptoms, was working from home, and hoped to be put and about next Thursday.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
IF anyone has been had, its the British public by their media outlets, leaving people like Johnson to pick up the pieces. Everyone in Britain who went into toddler meltdown over this needs to be eternally grateful to these people who despite the online mobs and lunatic news outlets, tried to keep a steady hand on the tiller. These people have managed to save your economic bacon and also everyones health, people are gonna have to get their kids and grandkids to pay for their online hysteria that crashed the world, but to point the finger at these people is beyond unfair.

BBCs and others coverage has been hysterical since it broke in China, spread that fire to social media and hey presto. Distortion, political point scoring, addiction to clickbait and hits, utterly reckless. Created a culture where government was hard in the face of it and social media pressure. Well done to the government for at least attempting to hold course. History will be kind to them. Twitter users, less.

I can no longer bear to watch all the news.
I want the basics and the headlines daily.
The overkill is ridiculous, on the news today I watched some bloke entertaining himself at home by trying to copy Hugh Grant dancing in Love Actually.
So I get a daily update and then no more, I watch something funny or entertaining instead to lift the spirits a bit.
BBC4 tonight, Kings of Soul.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Great post [emoji106]

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
They dont have it, they just don't want to get it, which is fair enough, I'd rather they just self isolate than be lied too though

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
They dont have it, they just don't want to get it, which is fair enough, I'd rather they just self isolate than be lied too though

EA9EF081-850B-49BF-B0B0-5CDC8DE17164.jpeg

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Tim.jpg You are Tim Brooke-Taylor and I claim my £5

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here